Sign in to follow this  
TennesseeTuxedo

MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!

21 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Happy Easter. The Lord Is Risen!

Too bad God isn't as stupid as LegalTard huh? He has seen what some privates in The Tard Army have been writing on this board about him.

Edited by ManningEnvy

Rolltide   

Our country is booming. Anybody who drives around middle Tennessee can certainly see it. Construction everywhere. New businesses popping up everywhere. 

We are in the middle of an energy boom! #1 in the world in oil and natural gas production. Not Russia and Not Saudi. Our country!

Jobs for anybody who wants to work. 

Why don't' you tards just get the fuck out of our way. Move aside and let us prosper. 

Justafan can go join ISIS. 

Edited by Rolltide

MadMax   
On 4/13/2019 at 4:01 AM, Titans_Win_Again said:

The way people in this thread are deifying a politician is truly pathetic. 

There is so much crazy in any thread authored by Tux.

Rolltide   

The more i have thought about it the Iran deal was a total sham and Trump did a great thing getting us out of it. Of course it is too late in many ways since all those assets were freed up and $2B in cash is already gone. 

On 4/28/2019 at 9:33 PM, TennesseeTuxedo said:

You forgot ISIS. 

OILERMAN   

Hard to understand why Trump's approval rating totally sucks with this great economy and all the greatness he's done!

Rolltide   

There were a few things that really concerned me about Trump and why I voted for Gary Johnson. 

1. Stability in the markets. Trump's volatile nature might cause investors to seek out more conservative places to out their money and it would be bad for stocks. That has obviously not happened. 

2. Foreign wars. Trump once talked about dealing with ISIS by bombing Iraqi oil wells. Obviously not good for gas prices. I did not trust that he would keep us out of a stupid war. Well he has done nothing like that. 

3. Judges. I was concerned that he would nominate off the wall choices for the supreme court. Personal friends local NY judges whatever. He has not done that in fact both his SC choices were top rated by the bar association and conservative groups and had long track records of decisions.  

I also like that Trump is open about speaking his mind. It is a form of transparency. He does not hide behind advisors and handlers. He frequently gives interviews on Fox which though soft ball in nature is a way to let us know what he is thinking and doing. His rallies,  his tweets. 

Rolltide   
6 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Hard to understand why Trump's approval rating totally sucks with this great economy and all the greatness he's done!

It does not suck. 48% based on the most recent Rasmussen poll. 

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

It doesn't. You are just listening to fake news.

The election results in 2020 will tell you just how popular he is.

Rolltide   

Why would Trump have high approval ratings when 80% of this county's media have spent the last 2 1/2 years calling him a traitor? They still basically are but even some on the left will come to a realization that this is wrong. Notice how Bill Maher called Schiff a Trump stalker?