Sign in to follow this  
TennesseeTuxedo

MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!

I don't see how anyone could not see Trump as a lunatic. His behavior is legitimately absurd. 

You can think he's an effective president while believing his behavior is eccentric. 

21 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

I don't see how anyone could not see Trump as a lunatic. His behavior is legitimately absurd. 

You can think he's an effective president while believing his behavior is eccentric. 

I've watched a lot of Charles Manson interviews. If you aren't careful he can make you believe what he's spewing. Crazy people can do it.

Bink   
On 6/4/2017 at 11:08 AM, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Obama tried to kill the country that I live in.

How? By trying to give every American healthcare? 

Unemployment at a low, the DOW at its record high, Trump saving our nation 1$ trillion in just 6 months, Trump pulling the US out of a scam Oaris agreement and making the US energy independent, and Trump selling energy to Europe......The President is making America Great Again!!!

Rogue   
2 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Unemployment at a low, the DOW at its record high, Trump saving our nation 1$ trillion in just 6 months, Trump pulling the US out of a scam Oaris agreement and making the US energy independent, and Trump selling energy to Europe......The President is making America Great Again!!!

May be the best economy ever inherited by a president.  

Just now, Rogue said:

May be the best economy ever inherited by a president.  

He definitely did not inherit it. People decided to move their money back to investments in the USA after Trump won the election. They had been investing in other places while Obama was here.

3 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

He definitely did not inherit it. People decided to move their money back to investments in the USA after Trump won the election. They had been investing in other places while Obama was here.

Complete fabricated Bullshit.

4 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Look it up. America Haters are afraid to becaus they will see President Trump smiling back at them when they do look.

I have looked it up and it's complete fabricated Bullshit.