Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TennesseeTuxedo

MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!

Recommended Posts

Drawing Back the Curtain on the World's Political Classes

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/06/drawing_back_the_curtain_on_the_worlds_political_classes.html

This week, President Trump showed once again that, unlike his predecessor, he reads the fine print, and is not swayed by the unscientific blather of the internationalists who use fine talk to cover power-grabbing, anti-Americanism, and corruption. 

He wisely pulled out of the Paris Accord -- something always billed as a perfectly voluntary agreement of nations. Had it been more transparently called a "treaty" the “Accord” would never have passed even minimal scrutiny and constitutionally mandated Senate approval. So it combines bad science, bad economics, and bad politics.

Here are some of the provisions, not reported by the mainstream press, which underscore that it was no more than a redistribution scheme designed to hamper U.S. competitiveness papered over by gaseous, meaningless platitudes about saving mankind. 

It was designed to limit American competitiveness and, at best, could have done virtually nothing to affect the climate while impoverishing us and displacing U.S. workers.

Listen to the words of former United Nations climate official Ottmar Edenhofer:

Quote

"One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with the environmental policy anymore, with problems such as deforestation or the ozone hole," said Edenhofer, who co-chaired the U.N.'s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change working group on Mitigation of Climate Change from 2008 to 2015.

So what is the goal of environmental policy?

"We redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy," said Edenhofer.

For those who want to believe that maybe Edenhofer just misspoke and doesn't really mean that, consider that a little more than five years ago he also said that "the next world climate summit in Cancun is actually an economy summit during which the distribution of the world's resources will be negotiated."

Mad as they are, Edenhofer's comments are nevertheless consistent with other alarmists who have spilled the movement's dirty secret. Last year, Christiana Figueres, executive secretary of U.N.'s Framework Convention on Climate Change, made a similar statement.

"This is the first time in the history of mankind that we are setting ourselves the task of intentionally, within a defined period of time, to change the economic development model that has been reigning for at least 150 years, since the Industrial Revolution," she said in anticipation of last year's Paris climate summit

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Drawing Back the Curtain on the World's Political Classes

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/06/drawing_back_the_curtain_on_the_worlds_political_classes.html

This week, President Trump showed once again that, unlike his predecessor, he reads the fine print, and is not swayed by the unscientific blather of the internationalists who use fine talk to cover power-grabbing, anti-Americanism, and corruption. 

He wisely pulled out of the Paris Accord -- something always billed as a perfectly voluntary agreement of nations. Had it been more transparently called a "treaty" the “Accord” would never have passed even minimal scrutiny and constitutionally mandated Senate approval. So it combines bad science, bad economics, and bad politics.

Here are some of the provisions, not reported by the mainstream press, which underscore that it was no more than a redistribution scheme designed to hamper U.S. competitiveness papered over by gaseous, meaningless platitudes about saving mankind. 

It was designed to limit American competitiveness and, at best, could have done virtually nothing to affect the climate while impoverishing us and displacing U.S. workers.

Listen to the words of former United Nations climate official Ottmar Edenhofer:

 

my god thats the hardest propaganda ive ever seen posted. 

 

reads like "our dear leader"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The US will be exporting natural gas to Poland and other European countries. As a result, Germany and other EU nations will have to buy their energy from Russia, their enemy and Iran, Soros's pipeline that supports ISIS.

Merkel is one ousted off butch, as Oresudent Trump skunked her at the negotiating table. Germany will pay exorbitant amounts if more new to import energy from Russia and Iran, while some of her neighbors will be buying their energy from the USA.

Germany is in a position to have to abandon the Paris accord on its own or face collapse of its industry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Way cheaper to send natural gas from Russia to Germany than to ship natural gas (by fracking) to Poland and then Poland ship to Germany. If Merkel is smart, she takes the cheapest price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Titanjuicy said:

Way cheaper to send natural gas from Russia to Germany than to ship natural gas (by fracking) to Poland and then Poland ship to Germany. If Merkel is smart, she takes the cheapest price.

I question her intelligence as well, actually in all honesty I don't question it. She is a stark raving mad lunatic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Btowner   
57 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

I question her intelligence as well, actually in all honesty I don't question it. She is a stark raving mad lunatic. 

That's what the Germans are saying about Trump. It's all about perspective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...