Kelvin Benjamin Shows Up To Panthers Workout at 280

Jonboy

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not sure they physically can at this point.

Clearly he's a huge asset.

Posted Images

12 hours ago, rns90 said:

Does anyone find it hilarious that Panther fans randomly create accounts here just to defend their players?  I mean we're not even division or conference rivals but bash one of their guys and they come out of the woodwork to defend.

It's so weird. This is a Titan site that has a little 1 page thread about Benjamin being a fat bastard & we didn't even make fun of the guy, it was basically just football news so we posted it. For "JANE" to find this means he's basically been trolling thru every teams forums looking for any hint of anti-Carolina threads. It's weird & stalkerish. Especially considering how Democratic we are in making fun of people, we treat Titan players & our own posters much worse than other players.

i was thinking she wants his babies and hopes by defending him he'll see her efforts and seek her out, find the true her that nobody sees and then they can live in fatne...er.. happiness together forever. 

Edited by titanruss

1 hour ago, StephenIsLegend said:

This has shades of that absolutely awful time when those panthers fans came in here all boastful. 

I have like 2 people on ignore who go to this site but still have about 12 total on ignore because I had to do it with every one of those tards.

42 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I have like 2 people on ignore who go to this site but still have about 12 total on ignore because I had to do it with every one of those tards.

I mean, talk about insecurity.  Hell, my biggest fear is that our new friend JANE will go to their board safe haven and tell the native tards what we have said.  I'd hate for all those fuckers to come back to TR.

• 4 weeks later...