Far Right Losing Their Rabble Rousers

CreepingDeath

4 hours ago, Little Earl said:

From what I hear ObamaCare could be repealed as early as next week.   It will happen soon.   Trump put a conservative on the Supreme Court.   Illegal immigration is down significantly.   Approved the Dakota and Keystone Pipelines.    Economy is improving.   Next up is tax reform.     All this despite historic delays from the Democrats in getting his team in place.

Sorry Creepy, but you are way off base.  

With this bang up job I wonder why he's ratings are shit and he's losing Republicans? Weird

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor @TennesseeTuxedo.  Poor, poor Tux.  Where is he going to get his opinions now?  Is this why we aren't getting shittily-formatted copy-and-pasted posts for months?   Bill O'Reilly gets the ax

This is Obama;s economy. It's been good for quite a while now.  Republicans are now accepting economic and jobs data they once called "fake" just several months ago. 

JakePA: Fair and Balanced

1 hour ago, 'Nator said:

This is Obama;s economy. It's been good for quite a while now. 

Republicans are now accepting economic and jobs data they once called "fake" just several months ago. 

It's obvious this "attack mode", " holding onto shit and living in the past rather than trying to move forward" mentality started with the right against Obama. I don't recall it being anywhere near the same before. Now the call is out to stop this and "grow up", with this guy in charge? I'm not even sure how you'd know whether it has stopped - his presidency so far has been too bad with too much objective reasoning to criticize to accurately gauge how much of this sort of opposition is happening.

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

With this bang up job I wonder why he's ratings are shit and he's losing Republicans? Weird

Lol.   Latest Rasmussen poll has him at 50%.   We don't love him, but he is doing just fine with Republicans. 

6 hours ago, CreepingDeath said:

RE: ObamaCare - get no credit unitl it happens.  Actually lose points due to the debacle a little while back.

RE:  Supreme Court - was this ever in doubt?  No credit there.  Of course a politician is going to appoint someone of their own party there.

RE:  Illegal immigration - I'd like to see charts and the sources of the statistics.  Basically, has it been trending down for a while or is this new while Trump has been office?

They aren't going to repeal ObamaCare.  The party has a ton of infighting over that one and they can expect more angry crowds of voters if they repeal that.  He can talk all he wants but he doesn't have the votes from his own party to get Obama Care repealed.

On illegal immigriation:  I think it was down significantly during the Obama's last year in office.  Or the % rate was very low, either way I'm not giving Trump any credit on that one.

Oh wait: the government might shut down next week.  Do I get to give Trump credit for that one?

Edited by rns90

8 hours ago, Little Earl said:

Then how do explain the rapid placement of Obama's nominees?

Well by that logic, they obviously weren't as bad.....

He at least mostly nominated people who were qualified.

13 hours ago, rns90 said:

They aren't going to repeal ObamaCare.  The party has a ton of infighting over that one and they can expect more angry crowds of voters if they repeal that.  He can talk all he wants but he doesn't have the votes from his own party to get Obama Care repealed.

On illegal immigriation:  I think it was down significantly during the Obama's last year in office.  Or the % rate was very low, either way I'm not giving Trump any credit on that one.

Oh wait: the government might shut down next week.  Do I get to give Trump credit for that one?

You sure don't know what you are talking about here.   Fortunately I live in the DC area and talk to people that work on Capital Hill.   ObamaCare will be repealed.    Trump made a learning mistake in that he needs to stay out of the process.   They are negotiating and will get it done.

It is obviously early going, but the results so far show that illegal immigration is down.   They even just put 9 sanctuary cities on notice yesterday, either comply or lose funding. 

The government will not shut down next week.   Trump should not get credit either way, this is all Congress, unless he vetos the appropriation bills (which he wont).

Just as I expected, Trump is doing just fine among Republicans and Republican leaning independents. Based on the latest Pew Research, over 90% of his base say Trump has done as well or better than they expected. His overall poll numbers are down because so many libs disapprove of him.

http://www.people-press.org/2017/04/17/1-views-of-trump/

Edited by Little Earl

5 hours ago, Little Earl said:

Just as I expected, Trump is doing just fine among Republicans and Republican leaning independents. Based on the latest Pew Research, over 90% of his base say Trump has done as well or better than they expected. His overall poll numbers are down because so many libs disapprove of him.

http://www.people-press.org/2017/04/17/1-views-of-trump/

Apparently there are more libs than pub's...

1 hour ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

It's going to be so funny to watch republicans squirm when they lose at least one house of congress in 2018. 

I can say it was definitely funny watching you libs squirm under Obama.

33 minutes ago, Justafan said:

I bet they don't lose congress. Historically dems don't do well during mid terms and the gerrymandering has made certain districts virtually impossible to flip. Gotta love democracy... kinda.

I don't think they'll lose both houses, but I do think they'll lose one.