Episode 135 - NFL Draft Preview Part 2

Jonboy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think some combination of OJ Howard, Kevin King, Tredavious White, John Ross and Corey Davis would be an excellent Top 50 start for the Titans. 

I would lose my mind if we trade down and took Howard, then Davis/Ross, and then King/White in early round 2.  That one-handed INT against ASU? Whooo boy... 

What have you changed your mind on during the draft process, if anything? Could be team needs, likelihood of drafting a position not related to moves, a player you like less or more or more then less.

Posted Images

From my experience, most people on TR are dullards whether they agree with me or not. Hell, sometimes those agreeing with me are the biggest dullards. I hate it, though I embrace their loyalty... but they're dullards.

I generally hate the lead up to the draft and avoid these podcasts. Not planning on joining in until draft day podcasts... but if you all keep complaining, I'll join in for sure.

On a related note, I'll take a one year hiatus from the podcast for $2,000. Feel free to pool your annual salaries together.

1 minute ago, Jamalisms said:

I generally hate the lead up to the draft and avoid these podcasts. Not planning on joining in until draft day podcasts... but if you all keep complaining, I'll join in for sure.

On a related note, I'll take a one year hiatus from the podcast for $2,000*. Feel free to pool your annual salaries together.

*To be shared equally among all members of the Two Tone Crew.

Something you guys may wanna talk about

this year - most people are pretty ok with a number of potential picks.  Very few people are all in on one single guy unlike most years.  Most chalk that up to the team only having one or two glaring holes and any upgrade is still an upgrade

however a less talked about reason may be that in years past, we basically had to root against our GM fucking up.  Webster whiffed so often that if we didn't get the guy we were particularly in love with, we had little faith that player would actually pan out.   Robinson on the other hand has earned our trust, so I personally find myself just sitting back and enjoying the ride and fully expect both of our first round picks (and maybe even our thirds) to be quality players who noticeably improve the team

Edited by Mercalius

7 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

JRob has shown he is willing to draft for the future and not for now (Dodd/Johnson/Henry) last year weren't drafted to be immediate starters.

True which is why I think he takes Allen at 5 if there.