Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Denali

Donald Trump endorses new book

Is this what you consider Trump's greatest achievement while in office?  The dude is a buffoon and can't help but still act this way.  Didn't he spout lies about wanting to unite the country?  Did you see through those immediately and just played along or were you fooled by them, too?

Denali   
18 hours ago, CreepingDeath said:

Is this what you consider Trump's greatest achievement while in office?  The dude is a buffoon and can't help but still act this way.  Didn't he spout lies about wanting to unite the country?  Did you see through those immediately and just played along or were you fooled by them, too?

Did you even read the book?

2 hours ago, Denali said:

Did you even read the book?

To my understanding it is just a bunch of blank pages.  Heard about this elsewhere.  I don't have a problem with the book existing or people having fun with it.  My problem exists with our current president's actions and him talking out of both sides of his mouth.  ...And further with his supporters pretending to be upset with Democrats but then embracing Republicans for their misbehavior.  

Justafan   

The impressive thing here is that Trump knows what a book is.  With letters.  And words.  Only the best words.  Tremendous words.