British spies were first to spot Trump team's links to Russia

reo

2 hours ago, Justafan said:

When Fox doesn't even want to exploit an Obama conspiracy theory for ratings, you know that conspiracy theory is crazier than the usual stuff.

21 hours ago, Justafan said:

Judge Napolitano - Napolitano has promoted 9/11 conspiracy theories. In 2010, he said, "it’s hard for me to believe that it came down by itself... I am gratified to see that people across the board are interested. I think twenty years from now, people will look at 9-11 the way we look at the assassination of JFK today. It couldn’t possibly have been done the way the government told us.”[24][25]

The dude was a superior court Judge in New Jersey.  He has  NO CLUE how intelligence agencies work.  It's complete conspiracy theory bullshit.  Again based on no evidence.  Napolitano came up with this theory AFTER it came out the Brits pushed the info.  I'm so shocked that once again the republicans are left reaching for some pure fantasy conspiracy theory mean while waving away the obvious FACT that a foreign power manipulated us and meddled with our elections AND the current POTUS helped him do it, either willingly or though complete incompetence.

Even Brett Baier of Fox News came out and essentially said that shit was crazy after Napolitano said it. 

Archived