Official: Las Vegas Raiders

Jonboy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now stupid players can go broke even faster!

I'm sure that won't be awkward.

That any amount of extra money will make any difference.... 98% of these players probably don't understand even the concept of balancing a checkbook, there's no fucking way a few extra 10s of thousand

1 hour ago, twitch28 said:

I would doubt that holds. Vegas makes too much money on those games to let this happen. I can understand not allowing to gamble at the game but not be able to gamble even off site is ludicrous.

It happens now. You can't bet on UNLV games or any of the PAC 12, MWC, or WCC tournament games. 

1 hour ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Believe they will have more money?  or believe that it's enough extra for them to make poor decisions and blow it?

That any amount of extra money will make any difference.... 98% of these players probably don't understand even the concept of balancing a checkbook, there's no fucking way a few extra 10s of thousands will make a difference in their life.

If they are retarded, and they are, they will blow the money no matter what... Now they just get to be even more of a statistic while thinking they have even more to spend.

16 hours ago, TitanedUpSince'70 said:

Maybe a bunch of broke ass, bad gamblers...

"GodDamnit, if I had only bet on red instead of black!  Fuck Roulette!"  "Those damn dice were rigged!  Fuck Craps!" 

Nah, if they have enough $ for a football game left in their wallet, they're gonna piss it away on gambling instead...

"Listen, I'm going to give you some money to hold for me. No matter what I say or how much I beg, do NOT give me any of this money." 90 minutes later, "Look, I know what I said..."

19 hours ago, TitanedUpSince'70 said:

Al Davis is rolling over in his grave!  Head scabs and all! (or what's left of them)

Lol! And Jerry Tarkanian is dancing in his grave! I think they should call the team the Las Vegas Crapshoot. This could be their logo. 

Image result for pompadour silhouette

Vegas is going from no pro teams to NHL and NFL in one fell swoop.

What's the over/under on how many years it will take for them to host their first Super Bowl? 

Check out @NFL's Tweet:

15 hours ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

It happens now. You can't bet on UNLV games or any of the PAC 12, MWC, or WCC tournament games. 

15 hours ago, TitanedUpSince'70 said:

Been like that for ages.  Those games are off the board in Vegas.  You have to bet online, or through offshore betting sites, use bookies, etc.

I wonder how not allowing bets on games there will work when they host a Super Bowl? 

1 hour ago, BeedoeLaw said:

What's the over/under on how many years it will take for them to host their first Super Bowl? 

Check out @NFL's Tweet:

I wonder how not allowing bets on games there will work when they host a Super Bowl? 

Now that will be the game that forces a change. Missing out on 20 regular season and preseason games is no big deal. Missing out on potential playoff and Super Bowl games, that's a different story.