Jonathan Allen has had private workout with the Titans

not really surprising for this time of year to hear about prospects having private workouts, but worth noting, how teams feel about his shoulder injuries will determine if he is a top 5 pick or not.

Bama defensive lineman Jonathan Allen said he liked Titans defensive line coach Nick Eason at the combine. "Cool dude, cool dude. Very relatable. I like the freedom he gives his players if they show that they can handle it, which is something we had at Alabama. He came down for my pro day, I had a private workout with him. It went really good." From The Midday 180 in Nashville.

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Fkuharsky_paul_m.jpg&w=80&h=80&scale=cropPaul Kuharsky, ESPN Staff Writer

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was really impressive in his interview.

Sorry but Allen and Babin have pretty much nothing in common except that they're both defensive linemen. Babin actually played at a much lighter weight. Allen is an interior DL and Babin was an edge r

Have you ever seen him play? Or you just look at his height & weight? He had like 13 sacks & something like 70 pressures. Thank God you weren't in the Rams war room when they picked Aaron

To be clear, the Titans worked him out privately at his pro day (as was reported the day of). 

It hasn't been reported yet that he is one of the players scheduled to visit, although I'm sure he will be. 

Just now, socaltitan said:

If his shoulder is fine and he's there at 5, he's a no brainer to me. I'm skeptical about his odds of being there at 5 though.

I really think he will be gone, but he better be the pick if he's there. 

1 minute ago, tgo said:

I really think he will be gone, but he better be the pick if he's there. 

I think there's a good chance he's there.  SF won't take him and neither will JAX.  He just have to get past the Bears.

Just now, rns90 said:

I think there's a good chance he's there.  SF won't take him and neither will JAX.  He just have to get past the Bears.

Who do you have JAX taking? Fournette? Has JAX said where they would play Campbell? Not sure if he'd be a DT or DE for them. If they say DT, then that would seem to rule out Allen.

1 minute ago, socaltitan said:

Who do you have JAX taking? Fournette? Has JAX said where they would play Campbell? Not sure if he'd be a DT or DE for them. If they say DT, then that would seem to rule out Allen.

Jamal Adams or Solomon Thomas depending on who is on the board.

4 minutes ago, socaltitan said:

Fournette or best available edge rusher.  I don't think Campbell can play DE anyway.