How would you rank the MVP candidates?

Oiler FANatic

6 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Are you ladies still going at this? Repeating the same shit?

Maybe now that the inevitable exit from the playoffs has occurred for Westbrook we can stop talking about him.

For someone who's supposed to be a shoe-in for MVP, shooting 14-49 (28.6%) during the 4th quarter in a playoff series his team lost 1-4 doesn't sound like MVP-worthy numbers to me. But let's not forget all those meaningless triple-doubles!

And if you're in Indiana why are you wiscotitansfan instead of indytitansfan?

Edited by Oiler FANatic

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just think......Durant, Westbrook & Harden all on the same team.   OK messed up big time.

I haven't watched enough of them play this year to say for sure, but from what I have seen, Harden was more impressive.

44 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

And if you're in Indiana why are you wiscotitansfan instead of indytitansfan?

There used to be a poster on here who was the biggest douche ever who would brag about being so tough cuz he was from Avon, Indiana. I just have it as a joke. I am suburb of Milwaukee born and raised.

If Westbrook does win the MVP, it will be purely out of pity because people feel so sorry for him losing KD.

What kind of MVP shoots less than 29% in the 4th quarter in a playoff series? A very selfish one, of course.

Since wins are what matters in sports (certainly more than just empty stats) the final score is Harden 7, Westbrick 2.

On 4/27/2017 at 8:22 AM, JakePA_Titan said:

Keep being a biased homer...

I may be biased (let's face it, who isn't) but it doesn't make me wrong. Spurs just suffered their biggest humiliation ever!

How about the Harden-hater fact that he gets all his point at the FT line? Not against the Spurs, that's for sure.

In 4 games he is averaging 6-7 FT shooting per game. In fact, the Spurs are 69-92 in FT's and Houston is 57-70.

• 2 weeks later...

A unanimous All-NBA 1st team selection isn't deserving of the MVP award after becoming the first player in NBA history to score 2000 points and also have 2000 points by his teammates off of his league-leading assists last season? Talk about being a hater.

What I find interesting is LeBron got 99 first place votes (and Russ), yet it's Kawhi who is the 3rd MVP finalist with 96.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...