2017 NFL Draft: Titans Player Visit Tracker

Jonboy

It's interesting to me that Corn Elder and Jamal Adams were both reported to have visited and then they say publicly that they haven't. I wonder if they've just been advised not to let the cat out of the bag by the Titans so they just straight up denied it. I think this is very possible. We know that Mularkey and Robinson were at the LSU pro day also, so it would seems as though they have interest in Adams. 

(I still think Adams is one of the least likely options, esp if he didn't in fact have a private visit). 

Edited by tgo

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He bullied CBs all the time. The stiff arm... The OBJ grab... Blowing by people for a 23yd 3rd down conversion... Outmuscling the DB... Watch him blocking

here ya go, @Jonboy

Mularkey watching that Davis blocking gif all like...

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Cyrus said:

Going pretty deep for a team supposedly considering Lattimore and Humphrey at 5. 18 is the corner spot if they go that direction. They may just add more depth and let them compete.

I think we do really like the CBs at the top but we will draft 1 maybe even 2 CBs later in the draft.

9 minutes ago, tgo said:

It's interesting to me that Corn Elder and Jamal Adams were both reported to have visited and then they say publicly that they haven't. I wonder if they've just been advised not to let the cat out of the bag by the Titans so they just straight up denied it. I think this is very possible. We know that Mularkey and Robinson were at the LSU pro day also, so it would seems as though they have interest in Adams. 

(I still think Adams is one of the least likely options, esp if he didn't in fact have a private visit). 

This is exactly what I thought when I saw Elder say he hadn't visited here.

27 minutes ago, tgo said:

I missed where Elder said he didn't visit. I definitely think this is whats going on. Wyatt made it clear in his mailbag that JRob doesn't want the visits to be public information, so I wouldn't be shocked if he asked players/agents not to disclose that they had visited STSP. 

1 minute ago, Cam. said:

What is this? Like the 4th visit lol?

2nd private workout, also interviewed at combine and JRob and Mularkey were at pro day. Plus had a private visit also of course. 

Edited by tgo

Robinson basically confirmed that Adams didn't visit on the radio. He also said something along the lines of "some guys you have a lot of questions answered and you may not bring them in for a visit, and we spent a lot of time with him at the pro day."

Personally, I still think this makes him an unlikely option in addition to the other obvious reasons. 

6 hours ago, tgo said:

2nd private workout, also interviewed at combine and JRob and Mularkey were at pro day. Plus had a private visit also of course. 

It's almost like just because they showed some interest in Cooks they still might be interested in drafting kids who aren't Cooks clones.

5 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Another workout with Mike Williams suggests they like their chances of moving down.  Just my random thought there.

That has to be the plan.  Drop down to 10-13 and hope that he is available and take him (or any of the other 2 WRS), acquire a 2nd rounder and then take a defender at 18 (or lower if they move down again).

• Jonboy unpinned this topic