Mike Garafolo Links Titans to Alshon Jeffery (Update 3/4: Positive Meeting w/ Bears)

AussieTitanFan08

Garafolo on NFLN Total Access program just threw the Titans name into the mix as part of the Alshon Jeffrey sweepstakes.

would be surprised if JRob was willing to get into a bidding war for Jeffrey, but maybe he wants a big bodied experienced NFL receiver as the finishing touch for the offense.

it would also allow JRob to concentrate on the defense in the draft.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been saying it's a real possibility for awhile now. I still think it's a strong possibility that the Titans pursue him. He's from South Carolina too, so we have an edge on location. It'll take 12

I'd be very happy to have Jeffery. We haven't had a truly good WR in ages... even longer than we've gone without a good RB. Once we add a true talent or 2 to the WR corps, the improvement in

I refuse to believe the Titans have real interest in Jeffery

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

I'll be ridiculously surprised if we actually pursue him.

I'm not sure how I'll feel if we sign him. Hope and pray he stays healthy and off the PEDs, I suppose?

hoping any interest only goes to a certain $$$ figure, after that the likes of the Eagles/Rams/49ers and whoever else can fight among themselves for his services.