Enough is Enough

wiscotitansfan

Why is everyone so fucking annoying on just parroting stupid shit and not having an ounce of creativity.... Libtards, Snowflakes, Trumpkins, Drumph, Trumpflake, Sheep/le, "fake news"

Seriously, you can't go 12 feet without some fucking moron using one of the flavor of the day insults just looking like a brainless idiot.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry guys, but I just couldn't resist. LOL

I'll admit, i've got a tendency to call a dumbass a dumbass.  My bad.

Because many are brainless idiots and revel in your objections to it.

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

14876064810911327764229.jpg

What's the alternative to this?  Would you see it as any better?  (Regardless of how accurate any of it is)  

My perspective is that Republicans will bitch/moan and insult anything the Democrats do - as stated as an official party objective once Obama won the election 8 years ago.

It's on both sides, has nothing to do with political affiliation.

I have noticed that the right uses "fake news" and snowflakes at any opportunity at any point of the day. The opposite can be said of the left about just regurgitating shit that is seen on late night 'news' shows and shit that was shared to their fbook page.

It's the worst form of group think because it is just people bitching and moaning while using these trite phrases that are forced into any sort of situation regardless of context.

If you don't don't like the labels of liar, racist, or hater, then maybe don't be such racist hateful hypocrites.  There's been some real troglodyte chest beating around here lately.

Try the golden rule for a change.

19 minutes ago, patsplat said:

If you don't don't like the labels of liar, racist, or hater, then maybe don't be such racist hateful hypocrites

I have no problem with any of that, people are morons and some legitly shitty people. My gripe is the chest pounding from the guy using snowflake 47x in a paragraph acting like he just wrote a masterpiece, a guy just shouting "fake news" (hate to break it to people, yellow journalism has ALWAYS been a thing) at the first sign of disagreement. Ironically, all the sheep that just parrot a phrase they heard on the tonight show or some other stupid shit bashing other's politcal views.

Everyone is guilty of it but I can't ever remember a time as bad as the past year or two of people just clinging on to a phrase for dear life and just scatter shotting it at any instance, even when it is so obviously forced

It's the likes of Jamal's best trait IMO, at least when he says shit it is original for the most part. Dry and plenty of times uncomical, but it is still 100x more bearable than someone just calling another guy a snowflake and calling it a day.

I'm an independent voter and am rooting for our president to succeed. That being said I'm going to be critical of the president if I feel he's doing things that will effect the country in a bad way and I'll praise him when he does something that will effect it in a good way. The problems I see are that some people want to have a civil conversation,  Then there are others that cant handle criticism and facts that might make their guy look bad and just deflect from the topic at hand and just think people are critical of the president because they are a Libtard or snowflake or (insert moronic insult here). if you provide a source for your argument it's just 'fake news' unless of course it comes from breitbart, conservativetreehouse, redstate or infowars.. apparently all of that stuff is the real truthful news. If you provide information discrediting an article or source they post, they don't respond to that. Both sides have been acting silly, but I have to say that the Republicans have been 10x worse. Espically here on Titansreport. 

9 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

It's the likes of Jamal's best trait IMO, at least when he says shit it is original for the most part. Dry and plenty of times uncomical, but it is still 100x more bearable than someone just calling another guy a snowflake and calling it a day.

Hater!

2 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Why is everyone so fucking annoying on just parroting stupid shit and not having an ounce of creativity.... Libtards, Snowflakes, Trumpkins, Drumph, Trumpflake, Sheep/le, "fake news"

Seriously, you can't go 12 feet without some fucking moron using one of the flavor of the day insults just looking like a brainless idiot.

Most people just aren't that creative...

When new phrases are good they inherently make it to meme status and people just jump on board and use them to death. The bad ones die out quickly. There doesn't seem to be much middle ground.

Edited by Starkiller

3 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Trumpflakes is a great word son

glad i invented it

20 hours ago, CreepingDeath said:

What's the alternative to this?  Would you see it as any better?  (Regardless of how accurate any of it is)  

My perspective is that Republicans will bitch/moan and insult anything the Democrats do - as stated as an official party objective once Obama won the election 8 years ago.

And so you do everything you can do to derail the Presidency of someone that had absolutely nothing to do with any of that.

Yeah, party of tolerance. 

Instead of getting so fucking defensive, why don't you take a good look at that and grow up some.

Oh, that's right.  The Democratic party is the party of slavery.  No wonder you all behave the way you do.  You all live for this shit.