Trump Audio Leaked "you are the special people"

heyitsmeallen

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Original story from Politico This is serious shit people. a $200k membership fee at his country club can buy you a seat at the table with political decision makers and leaders of other countrie

1.People of color want police reform. Conservatives and Republicans just scream "ALL LIVES MATTER" at them and oppose them. 2. People of color want criminal justice reform. Conservatives and Repu

Abe, ya might want to wait until Trump comes out with his tax plan here soon.  If the market likes it, then maybe buy back in.  If the market doesn't like it, wait it out awhile longer before buying back in and pick your spot down lower.  Just rambling off an idea that might get you back in the game.  Or, just buy back in today and get it over with! :biggrin: Times a tickin'...:591_watch:

7 minutes ago, TitanedUpSince'70 said:

Abe, ya might want to wait until Trump comes out with his tax plan here soon.  If the market likes it, then maybe buy back in.  If the market doesn't like it, wait it out awhile longer before buying back in and pick your spot down lower.  Just rambling off an idea that might get you back in the game.  Or, just buy back in today and get it over with! :biggrin: Times a tickin'...:591_watch:

I'm going to start investing ASAP because I already know what trump is going to do. Cut taxes on the rich/corporations and deregulate like Warren G fucked his mom. Both are terrible for the middle class but business loves it. It's the one silver lining of his presidency and I intend to take full advantage.

19 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

I'm going to start investing ASAP because I already know what trump is going to do. Cut taxes on the rich/corporations and deregulate like Warren G fucked his mom. Both are terrible for the middle class but business loves it. It's the one silver lining of his presidency and I intend to take full advantage.

Awesome Warren G reference. You are spot on though. Investors are foaming at the mouth with all the deregulation that is in store. 

Edited by oldschool

On 2/21/2017 at 8:32 PM, Mythos27 said:

No you didn't. You misrepresented his points and erected a straw-man around this misrepresentation.You keep saying "can't get an ID". No one is saying this man! What we're saying is that the process to getting the documentation you need and the ID itself makes it more difficult to vote than if these laws didn't exist. Not everyone has the money to buy the documents they need and pay for the ID. Not everyone has a good enough situation with their transportation where they can just drop by in their leisure time. Many use public transportation and have to stick to transpotation schedules they have no control over. Not everyone can get time off of work to go run these errands. You may think this is all insignificant but it's not to them. You're not in their shoes and it's easy for you to brush things like this off.

The cherry on top is that all of this hassle would be for absolutely nothing because the problem it aims to fix does not exist because instances people cling to as proof of fraud are insignificantly rare. The point is if we want to increase voter participation, common sense tells us voting should be made easier not harder. That is of course if you actually want to increase voter turnout. Republicans don't because these voters would vote against them and they'd rather win. This is from NYU school of Law  https://www.brennancenter.org/issues/voter-fraud

Well, apparently the NAACP disagrees, because they tell the marchers they invite to their rallies and marches to be sure and bring photo ID with them, and keep it on their person at all times.

Or are you saying they don't want poor black people at their marches?

If so, that seems kind of hypocritical to me.

Most people with or without DLs for years and years used Voter registration cards mailed to them by the state, they didn't have photos on them. If there was no evidence of significant voter fraud, why are those cards suddenly not deemed good enough? In Tennessee the lines at the DL station where you have to go to get your id are often 1-2 hours.

Edited by No1TitansFan