Democracy, The Realities Of Governing & Thin Skin

Jamalisms

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/donald-trump-challenges-governing-presidency-234879

Donald wants more autonomy than our government allows, has no patience, is image conscious to a fault, suspicious of everyone and witch-hunt prone. The whole thing is a powder keg.

Status quo and the dynamics of power within his administration won't last long. The real questions are how quickly he blows it up, what (and who) the collateral damage is and what his vision is for laying a new foundation.

He was clearly uninformed and unprepared for the realities of his job. This is nothing like running a business. This can all be good or bad depending on how he adapts and how the first shakeup of power goes, but it's absolutely fascinating to observe either way.

Being thin-skinned and his demonstrated inability to ignore bad press is hilarious, but scary.

Over the last eight years, when you think of the people who relentlessly attacked Obama, from high ranking Republicans to even Palin's daughter, responding to every critic can become a fulltime job. He will be spending more time on Twitter than on the security briefings.

Spicer?  He's out there trying to alternative fact the media daily.  "I already answered that"  "but,....." "I already answered that, next question"  From what they said about him he was a regular kind of guy like all the rest before he became PS.  Sure he was a repub, but he handled the media like the rest of the repubs.  He now come out with this you are less than me attitude.  He's Trumpish.  That is not easy to do, being different than your internal nature.  It wears on a person.  When are you Trumpish, when are you yourself.  

He can never be comfortable because he is a forced schizophrenic.  Schitzo's have a difficult time anyway, but imagine the strain of being forced to be schizophrenic.  He may become one, but the would he be the right type for Trump.  I vote Sean Spicer to be jettisoned first and I will buy his book. 

14 hours ago, Titans_Win_Again said:

God help us if this band of retards is in charge when an actual crisis occurs.

The fact that the world knows that this bunch of 'tards is in charge virtually guarantees that a crisis WILL occur.

I'm pretty sure that two or three outfits cooking up ways to kick our ass right now.

59 minutes ago, Somedude said:

1340445258498.gif

"SNOWFLAKE ALERT!!!" "SNOWFLAKE ALERT!!!" "SNOWFLAKE ALERT!!!" :339_snowflake::339_snowflake::339_snowflake::342_snowman:

Ok, you can go back to your safe place and play with your blocks again... Be good and we'll send in milk and cookies...

You can tell by the use of pictures rather then actual writing or conversing...Just think of all the good that could have been done in America if these goofballs would spend their money on worthwhile things instead of travel and food expenses for marches and riots...Rioting and destroying their own hometowns---brilliant... Hell, just think of all the money that would have been saved instead of investing in cardboard and sharpies for their arts and crafts social experiments...

"SNOWFLAKE ALERT!!!" "SNOWFLAKE ALERT!!!" "SNOWFLAKE ALERT!!!" :339_snowflake::339_snowflake::339_snowflake::342_snowman:

1 hour ago, thor said:

Ok, you can go back to your safe place and play with your blocks again... Be good and we'll send in milk and cookies...

You can tell by the use of pictures rather then actual writing or conversing...Just think of all the good that could have been done in America if these goofballs would spend their money on worthwhile things instead of travel and food expenses for marches and riots...Rioting and destroying their own hometowns---brilliant... Hell, just think of all the money that would have been saved instead of investing in cardboard and sharpies for their arts and crafts social experiments...

whqb3.jpg

Archived