Ben Boulware

dannynj

On 12/31/2016 at 7:54 PM, dannynj said:

Is he a Robinson type guy? 

If anything he could the "Ben" of the defense. Dude is a character. Just has that "it" thing where you have a feeling he's going to be successful at the next level. 

Later in the 5th-7th

I loved Boulware last night.  Man he had complete command of his defense.  He was able to see Bamas offense and diagnose some of the plays to stop them for losses.  He's always the guy with the dirtiest uniform everytime I saw him play.  I think he will be a good pro.

2 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Boulware might be a nice late round pick who makes the team based on his STs play.  The only problem is his lack of foot speed and athleticism means he might not ever qualify as starting material.  McShay thinks he has the instincts and toughness to potentially be a starter down the line.  Bottom line for the Titans however is he really doesn't fit the 3-4.  More of a 2 down 4-3 MLB. 

We need more athleticism on the inside. My guess is later round LBs that JRob picks will fit more with Aaron Wallace, a versatile inside and outside LB who can play with leverage as well as defend the pass.    

I'm guessing he drafts more then one MLB, a starter and maybe more of a third down guy who plays special teams.

Archived