Another great start by Chris Johnson...

ALTitan

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hang on now..... CJ has not fumbled once, not all of his carries went for negative yards, every time he carried the ball the clock continued to run. On passing plays he's only been called one tim

Someone ban this cunt. Now we have someone worse than Rass

He really tried to pull a post from a decade ago as a gotcha.    Bottom poster gonna bottom poster. 

6 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

As I was reading this, I pictured him literally doing a 180 as he approach the line on runs where there wasn't a lot to gain. He definitely stopped wanting the contact.

He did the Marvin Harrison and laid down if he saw a lot of congestion in front of him.

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

He gave up after he got paid.

Nonsense. Players underperforming after big contracts is just a myth. You cannot prove your ridiculous claim that that money played a huge factor.

Honestly, oldschool, I might argue on whether you came into this world innately stupid with no chance of becoming bright... or whether you acquired your stupidity over time due to external factors.

1 hour ago, titanruss said:

You can think what you want. But nothing proves that.

Haynesworth might be the only player. 

The notion that professional athletes that got to where they are by hard work and intense competitive drive are suddenly going to coast after a big deal is ridiculous to me. You can point to some guys like Gurley or DJ who fell off, but I would attribute that more to them just getting older rather than the contract changing their performance.

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

Wrong. He gave up after he got paid.

That the wheels fell off an undersized speed back who was 100% of the offense should not be surprising.  You expected too much.

He didn’t give up - he knew his expiration date and got paid.  Titans were fools to extend but had too because there was nothing else to build around.

3 hours ago, unauthorizedcinnamon said:

Haynesworth might be the only player. 

The notion that professional athletes that got to where they are by hard work and intense competitive drive are suddenly going to coast after a big deal is ridiculous to me. You can point to some guys like Gurley or DJ who fell off, but I would attribute that more to them just getting older rather than the contract changing their performance.

when you're the fastest player ever and your speed regresses... you're gonna look worse.

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

The 2011 season he got paid before is one of the worst seasons by an NFL RB in history 

57 receptions.. over 1000 yards rushing... 4.0 ypc, ~1500 total yards is one of the worst seasons ever in the history of RBs?

uh.... your delusional bias is showing.