Broncos @ Titans game day thread

OILERMAN

The Broncos have a history of putting Talib on quality pass catching TEs even in their base defense and playing 3 CBs and 1 safety. I'd almost guarantee He's on Walker even in base sets.

While the Broncos have to fear the Titans getting the running game going the real concern is the fact the Titans are one of the best big play offenses in the league and they have to try and stop big plays first.

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Marcus had a bad day, no doubt, but I would say 2 things... - The refs cost him a few times with clearly missed DPIs.  - He did not turn the football over.

How about a shoutout for Da Conk.  Marcus took 2 sacks, but I don't believe either were on Conklin.  For a rook against Denver's pass rush, that's freaking YUGE!

Posted Images

I'm really anxious for this game to start! This is a make or break game for the Titans season. KC next week is a lot tougher IMO so this is a MUST WIN if we are hoping to win the division at 9-7. I'm really hoping Mularkey has this team fired up like the Green Bay game. I hope Mariota plays good without the mustache. This is the best Defense the Titans have faced all season, we need to expose their run game weaknesses and then the Play action should open up. In a few hours, we will see how good our Oline really. 

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

The Broncos have a history of putting Talib on quality pass catching TEs even in their base defense and playing 3 CBs and 1 safety. I'd almost guarantee He's on Walker even in base sets.

While the Broncos have to fear the Titans getting the running game going the real concern is the fact the Titans are one of the best big play offenses in the league and they have to try and stop big plays first.

Delanie better watch out, Talib might poke out his eyes.

Absolutely despise that dude