Uh-Oh, Trump's Thin Skin Is Pierced!

Jamalisms

21 minutes ago, titansfb said:

I don't frequent those sites and I know that you don't go there on a regular basis either, so nah I don't believe you.

I read their stuff all the time.  Shutting off your mind to one side gets you nowhere.  If you do, you'll find yourself going in circles.

Besides, Andrew Breitbart started out with Arianna Huffington and helped her start that website.

But you probably didn't know that either eh?

Edited by TitanDuckFan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love all these responses about relaxing and give the guy a chance.  Republicans stonewalled everything that Obama did and held the country in limbo for 8 years and now we need to just forget that an

Time for people to move on. Give Trump a chance. Riots solve nothing. People need to get over themselves, and go to work to make this Country better.

Posted Images

Just now, TitanDuckFan said:

I read their stuff all the time.  Shutting off your mind to one side gets you nowhere.  If you do, you'll find yourself going in circles.

Besides, Andrew Breitbart started out with Arianna Huffington and helped her start that website.

I did, and getting paid to help someone start their website doesn't make them an ally to Arianna Huffington or her website.  He's not some noble guy who reached across the aisle.  He felt like shit doing it but did it for money.  You're trying to tie these things together and they're not alike.  It's good to know that you "read their stuff all the time", it means that you agree with President Obama and took his advice.  He wasn't thin skinned like Trump, and wasn't afraid of negative coverage.  He recommended that everyone not isolate themselves and read the ny times, wall street journal or check out msnbc/fox/cable news, x-blog, x-podcast.  *slow hand clap clap clap

1 hour ago, TitanDuckFan said:

The guy wrote clinton cash works for the campaign too now.  They all have ties to the Mercer family.

It's just another reason no one should take ANY of those sights seriously.  It's poison for the soul and we've all been drinking from the well.  The vitriol we've built for one another based on our hate and fear of the other side....

Breitbart, Drudge Report, Huff Post, Salon and all those other sites are simply a reflection of our fear and hate and the lengths we are all willing to go to (including suspending our own belief in reality) in order to be right and feel justified.  

It's politics and politics are dirty.  Hopefully, now that the dirty stuff is over we can actually get back to the business of running our country and talk about all the stuff the Repubs can get done in the next two years before the Dems get a crack at the midterms.

I have to agree with the other poster though, getting your news from those sources says a lot about what your willing to accept in journalistic credibility.  People don't go to those sites for news, they go to those sites to feel good about being "right" and get confirmation to their own bias.  

Again, it's poison and I hope we can all move on now that the election is over.  

16 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Trump is not normal. He could be a disaster for the country in ways we've never had to deal with.

It's not just Trump, it's that Republicans are fucking thugs who obstructed Congress for 8 years, and hijacked the Supreme Court and 90 other Obama judges waiting to be confirmed. Completely undermined our democracy. And we let them get away with it. There's no could be, this is a disaster of the worst case scenario type. All we can do is get used to it or get packing. Canada will be a nice place to live once global warming sets in.

1 minute ago, klaatu- said:

It's not just Trump, it's that Republicans are fucking thugs who obstructed Congress for 8 years, and hijacked the Supreme Court and 90 other Obama judges waiting to be confirmed. Completely undermined our democracy. And we let them get away with it. There's no could be, this is a disaster of the worst case scenario type. All we can do is get used to it or get packing. Canada will be a nice place to live once global warming sets in.

Seriously?  Trump had nothing to do with all of that.

In fact, he wants to get rid of those asshats.

Repubs used him to get what they wanted, and he used them to get what he wanted. I'm anxious to see how he reacts under pressure if there's ever a crisis. Putin helped get him elected, but he and Trump will not get along for long. They are both macho types and with Trump's love affair with Israel and Netanyahu, things are going to sour quickly. Vlad and Trump will lock horns during his first year, book that.

1 hour ago, klaatu- said:

It goes beyond your point. we as a country rewarded the GOP for refusing to govern for 8 years and now they want the other half of the country to fall in line. we deserve this. fuck you general electorate.