John Ross III

kyle021

Keep eye on this guy. 

Perfect fit here. Perfect kid to replace Wright. 

Emmanuel Sanders clone. 

5'11 195lb

tore his ACL after sophomore year and then tore his other knee in spring practice. 

Rehabbed all junior year and put on 20lb and came out running a faster 40. 

The kid is a special team demon and a force at WR. I believe he has 34 some catches for 480yards 9td this year. 

He can play outside WR and take the top off a defense or line up in the slot and work you. Wherever he is the kid is making plays and is a threat to take it to the house any time he touches the ball. 

I really like him and wouldn't mind a bit if we took him in the teens. 

A combo of him and A'Doree Jackson would be a shot in the arm at CB and WR and give a huge boost in speed to this team and special team play. Plus the immense upgrades at their respective positions. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel the same about Washington players lol

Ross's injury history scares me

I would treat the defensive backfield this way. Logan Ryan in FA, Jabrill Peppers (1st option) or Jamal Adams (2nd option) in the draft. Or, I would sign Eric Berry, Logan Ryan in FA, and draft Rueban

On 10/26/2016 at 6:43 AM, Kyle021 said:

Keep eye on this guy. 

Perfect fit here. Perfect kid to replace Wright. 

Emmanuel Sanders clone. 

5'11 195lb

tore his ACL after sophomore year and then tore his other knee in spring practice. 

Rehabbed all junior year and put on 20lb and came out running a faster 40. 

The kid is a special team demon and a force at WR. I believe he has 34 some catches for 480yards 9td this year. 

He can play outside WR and take the top off a defense or line up in the slot and work you. Wherever he is the kid is making plays and is a threat to take it to the house any time he touches the ball. 

I really like him and wouldn't mind a bit if we took him in the teens. 

A combo of him and A'Doree Jackson would be a shot in the arm at CB and WR and give a huge boost in speed to this team and special team play. Plus the immense upgrades at their respective positions. 

I like Ross a lot but I dont see him lasting until the 3rd...Ryan Switzer is still my guy for a slot WR and KR/PR.

9 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

just got his 3rd TD against Cal not even HT yet.

anyone who has 4.25 speed but understands the nuances of the WR position is going to be highly sought after.

I just watched that game last night and I must admit I wasn't so high on his potential at first. But now, he's my top rated receiver in this draft.