JakePA_Titan

Some of yall are full of shit.

2 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

All I hear is Mularkey was out coached.

23-20 lead with 3 minutes left says you are dumb as fuck.

It's Mularkeys fault our ILBs got ate up by Jack fucking Doyle.

It's Mularkeys fault our CBs couldn't keep up with their WRs.

It's Mularkeys fault Mariota struggled between the first and final drive of the first half.

It's Mularkeys fault Mariota fumbled on our last chance drive.

It's Mularkeys fault Supernaw couldn't handle a ball that bounced in his lap.

It's Mularkeys fault (was it Kern) that couldn't handle a snap for a extra point. 

It's all on Mularkey.

Unbelievable.

Anyone who doesn't see this team is 10x better than last years team, idk wtf you're watching.

Give him and JROB another 2 years to fill these wholes we have and let Mariota to continue to grow and a lot of you will end up with your own dicks in your mouth.

Holes... Also.... It's all Mularkeys fault! 

The special teams woes and a few offensive issues are on Mularkey, but we're just not a good team. Supernaw, Stafford and McCourtey have no business in this lineup. We're another 2 offseasons away from even being able to compete for a playoff spot. 

scine09   
9 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

All I hear is Mularkey was out coached.

23-20 lead with 3 minutes left says you are dumb as fuck.

It's Mularkeys fault our ILBs got ate up by Jack fucking Doyle.

It's Mularkeys fault our CBs couldn't keep up with their WRs.

It's Mularkeys fault Mariota struggled between the first and final drive of the first half.

It's Mularkeys fault Mariota fumbled on our last chance drive.

It's Mularkeys fault Supernaw couldn't handle a ball that bounced in his lap.

It's Mularkeys fault (was it Kern) that couldn't handle a snap for a extra point. 

It's all on Mularkey.

Unbelievable.

Anyone who doesn't see this team is 10x better than last years team, idk wtf you're watching.

Give him and JROB another 2 years to fill these holes we have and let Mariota to continue to grow and a lot of you will end up with your own dicks in your mouth.

I think a lot of people know this but they want someone to blame.  They don't want to blame the "franchise QB" because they don't want to look at Mariota as a liability.  So who do you blame?  The head coach of course!

scine09   
4 minutes ago, luvyablue256 said:

The special teams woes and a few offensive issues are on Mularkey, but we're just not a good team. Supernaw, Stafford and McCourtey have no business in this lineup. We're another 2 offseasons away from even being able to compete for a playoff spot. 

That's absurd.  They're good enough this year to compete for the division title.  No they won't win it but they're putting the pieces in place where next year they'll be among the favorites.

21 minutes ago, Face said:

That's ridiculous. 2 offseasons? And McCourty has played very well this year. 

McCourtey got stripped naked twice in man coverage. One was called back. 

He's a good zone corner. Not so much 1 on 1

Edited by luvyablue256

3 minutes ago, scine09 said:

That's absurd.  They're good enough this year to compete for the division title.  No they won't win it but they're putting the pieces in place where next year they'll be among the favorites.

Which one is it? Why wont they win it if they're good enough? 

scine09   
Just now, luvyablue256 said:

Which one is it? Why wont they win it if they're good enough? 

I feel like they're a year away.  No other reason than that.  I picked them to go 8-8 this year.  I still think that's about what they'll do.  And Houston will be a game or 2 better.

This is a team that won 5 games in 2 years.  People need to remember that.  There is a reason why they lost 27 games in a 2-year period.

Just now, scine09 said:

I feel like they're a year away.  No other reason than that.  I picked them to go 8-8 this year.  I still think that's about what they'll do.  And Houston will be a game or 2 better.

This is a team that won 5 games in 2 years.  People need to remember that.  There is a reason why they lost 27 games in a 2-year period.

This is nearly a completely different roster than last year. A lot of players we have are overrated by this board, especially on defense. 

What moves can be made in one offseason to make us a division contender next year?