Trump "Grab them by the pussy"

4 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

No one has any evidence, much less proof, that Clinton ever sexually assaulted anyone. We all know he cheated on Hillary but that doesn't make it anything that wasn't consensual.

I didn't want to accept it at the time, but there were too many accusations from different women to just disregard it. Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Juanita Broaddrick, and I'm sure others that didn't want the negative attention.

It happened and you know it.

Edited by kgsTitan

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The pussy grabbing, the being married 3 times, having affairs, being on Howard Stern and all the other sleezy stuff wouldn't be that big a deal to me if Trump was some Warren Buffet type business man

Posted Images

Just now, abenjami said:

LOL at calling this support of rape or sexual assault.  This is much closer to locker room talk.

I think Trump is pretty clear that he's actually done it, not just a joke. And based on some of the allegations by women in the past, it's pretty clear that he's flat out bragging about it. 

Not locker room talk. This is like some "bro" bragging that he felt up the girl who had been drinking. It's sick.

2 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

I think Trump is pretty clear that he's actually done it, not just a joke. And based on some of the allegations by women in the past, it's pretty clear that he's flat out bragging about it. 

Not locker room talk. This is like some "bro" bragging that he felt up the girl who had been drinking. It's sick.

Exactly, he admitted to doing it. 

2 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

There's nothing sick or wrong about a man feeling up a woman who wants him to do it. 

Crude, obscene, and in bad taste to brag about it?  Sure.  But that doesn't justify categorizing him as a rapist, etc. 

You are all living a fantasy if you think Trump was talking about (sexually) assaulting women.  People that already hate him will read into it what they want.  And while you're all jerking off to what you pretend that Trump meant, Hillary is out there committing actual crimes.

Try not to be oppressive judgemental assholes here, with values and a sense of right and wrong that are totally fucked.

Just now, abenjami said:

There's nothing sick or wrong about a man feeling up a woman who wants him to do it. 

Crude, obscene, and in bad taste to brag about it?  Sure.  But that doesn't justify categorizing him as a rapist, etc. 

"Who wants him to do it". 

That's not the case. Trump thinks these women want him. He's delusional. You're very clearly missing the point. I suggest you talk to more women and see how they interpret it. I guarantee that many of them have had men, probably older man, grope them at some point. Ask them if they "wanted it". 

I'll wait.

4 minutes ago, abenjami said:

Holy shit, he admitted to feeling a woman up. 

Hey guess what?  Most of us heterosexual men have felt up a woman before. 

It's fine when it's consensual. When it's not consensual, it's called sexual assault...

Edited by Starkiller