LSU at Bama, who wins?

OILERMAN

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, that's not at all what you actually said, which was: "USC is not the team that could hang with them... They hardly can hang with the Pac 12." Either you have some real problems express

Not so much

Bama... At home, the crowd will absolutly live. Richardson is the best player in the game. I also like Bama's defense better. I think it might be one of legendary proportions.

That said I expect a close game. LSU is the deepest team in the nation, easily, and can attack a team in many different ways. Their secondary will lock up Bama's recievers, so I think this game will be won with McCaron taking care of the ball and utilizing his backs and tight ends in the passing game.

It should be fun, it should be a test of defensive wills, and it will be close.

Bama 24

LSU 20

Helluva game... Anyway calling it a boring game does not understand football. That game lived up to the hype and showcased two legendary defenses. If Bama runs through its schedule convincingly, then there is a small chance of a rematch, but they will need some help.

LSU, however showed it has arguably the best defense in the country and has the deepest team in the country. That offense isn't anything special, but that defense is and it can carry that team to a national championship...

Well this means no more of this "rematch" talk the game didn't live up to the hype at all. It had nothing to do with it being low scoring or anything. The better team lost. LSU will lose a game pretty soon. I'm betting UAK in an upset.

What a great game! Amateur football once again lives up to the hype.

The best part about it is ESPN explaining over and over again what a great game that was because it was "real" "old school" football. A defensive battle! It only seemed boring and terribly played. It only seemed like we were watching amateurs.

2 good defense vs. 2 horseshit offenses. You won't know how good those defenses really are until they have to face a real grown up QB like Luck.

• 2 weeks later...

I know never will happen, but I would pay to watch Houston Cougars vs. either LSU or Bama for the Title Game. I know crazy talk from crazy ole stan, but with that offense the Cougars have it would be interesting to see if it's just bad teams they can put points up or if they could put up 35-40 plus points on a real defense a real SEC defense. That to me would be a more interesting championship game than 2 boring teams who are mirror-images of each other.

I know never will happen, but I would pay to watch Houston Cougars vs. either LSU or Bama for the Title Game. I know crazy talk from crazy ole stan, but with that offense the Cougars have it would be interesting to see if it's just bad teams they can put points up or if they could put up 35-40 plus points on a real defense a real SEC defense. That to me would be a more interesting championship game than 2 boring teams who are mirror-images of each other.

Houston would get slaughtered by LSU or Bama...