• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Save yourself from this cult

But do they crossfit?

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Could someone tell one of the secrets they are supposed to keep secret?  Just so I can have an idea of what it's about.  I promise not to tell anybody.

Thanks

No. 

Most of the stuff is online somewhere I'm sure. 

But we take an obligation not to speak about it. The secrets are mainly important because it's important as a man to be trustworthy and keep your word. And so we do. 

48 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

No. 

Most of the stuff is online somewhere I'm sure. 

But we take an obligation not to speak about it. The secrets are mainly important because it's important as a man to be trustworthy and keep your word. And so we do. 

**DON'T NOBODY ELSE READ THIS POST.  THANKS**

Well, what about our TR brotherhood?  Tell you what.  I'll tell you a secret, but you have to promise not to tell.  I stole an eraser in the 3rd grade, Miss Mushass's room.  You are the only one I told.

**DON'T NOBODY ELSE READ THIS POST.  THANKS**

9 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

That literally misses the entire point of Free Masons. Operative Masons had lodges back in the day, and sometime in the 1600s (possibly earlier, no one really knows) began allowing non-operative masons to become members of their guild halls. They called them "free and accepted Masons," which is what the F & AM stands for. This was then taken and adopted to a "speculative Mason" system in which the principles of geometry were applied to philosophical issues, which is what modern freemasonry is today.

no i get it.. its just retarded. it was a marketing ploy to attract more members because the masonry trade was dying. 

8 hours ago, titanruss said:

no i get it.. its just retarded. it was a marketing ploy to attract more members because the masonry trade was dying. 

Ok. Well you'd have to take that up with the 16th century Masons guilds.

As for Modern Freemasonry, from 1723 to today, the lodges are composed of only free and accepted masons, not operative masons, so it literally has nothing to do with operative masonry. The point is that the symbols of operative masonry, which is really just geometry, are used to teach philosophy to members.