Jonboy

Titans Sign Tim Shaw to One-Day Contract

2 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

That's like asking why someone would believe atoms and molecules are a thing since they can't see them with their own two eyes.

You literally just asked why believing something made up is worse than believing something that's fact.

I presume you believe that God is "something made up" because you can't see Him with your own two eyes, or do you have a more scientific reason as the basis for your belief?  

Edited by The Toddster

8 hours ago, The Toddster said:

I presume you believe that God is "something made up" because you can't see Him with your own two eyes, or do you have a more scientific reason as the basis for your belief?  

When I was a kid I said "Screw god Screw god Screw god" 3 times in the bathroom with the lights off and when I turned the lights on I wasn't struck by lightning.

He doesn't exist, let it go.

On 2/14/2018 at 9:14 PM, TeamRobinson said:

When I was a kid I said "Screw god Screw god Screw god" 3 times in the bathroom with the lights off and when I turned the lights on I wasn't struck by lightning.

He doesn't exist, let it go.

Prove it.