Titans Sign Tim Shaw to One-Day Contract

Jonboy

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Waste of a spot. Clearly done with nothing left in the tank, taking reps from the pups

Getting a little dusty in my office this morning... http://www.titansonline.com/video/videos/Tim-Shaw-A-Titan-for-Life/618a57f8-b8b0-416b-a2f1-6ece859ba5a4 Shaw, diagnosed with ALS in 2014,

It's soon to be "dead money"

Posted Images

5 hours ago, TitansWycheck89 said:

Didn't Shaw drown? I saw a video were he jumped into a pool and the video cut off

I actually believe that last Shaw video into the pool is swaying the voting

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

Yes you are, I didn't make fun of anyone. It was a legitimate poll question

That 3rd option stuff you said wasn't making fun of someone? I wouldn't consider that something to make a joke of honestly but hey, we're two different people. 

I'd rather watch this than Mayweather/McGregor!

Wycheck's survival is a sucker's bet. Yes, Shaw is in worse shape, BUT he's going to ride this ALS thing out to become a "truly inspirational individual with a never give up attitude!" He'll become a pseudo-mascot for the suffering and terminally ill and could live a few more decades with enough "thoughts and prayers."

Wycheck, on the other hand, is in much better physical shape, but is mentally broken. A song by The Cure could come on the radio and send him into a fucking tailspin. Any random day Frank is one instantaneous chemical imbalance of depression away from hangin' with Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell....

1 hour ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

Wycheck, on the other hand, is in much better physical shape, but is mentally broken. A song by The Cure could come on the radio and send him into a fucking tailspin. Any random day Frank is one instantaneous chemical imbalance of depression away from hangin' with Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell....

Oh hell yeah.  Lullaby can trip your shit.