Sign in to follow this  
TennesseeTuxedo

Clinton Cash Facts That Have Been Confirmed - URANIUM ONE

35 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

But Hillary! 

So you dont care about the infractions? It obviously spreads to more people than Hillary. Do you not think this would be blasted across CNN or MSNBC 24 hrs a day for weeks if this was the Trump administration?

Soxcat   
1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

So you dont care about the infractions? It obviously spreads to more people than Hillary. Do you not think this would be blasted across CNN or MSNBC 24 hrs a day for weeks if this was the Trump administration?

Sarcasm. 

4 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

Am I the only one who finds it alarming how eager people on the right are to lock up political opponents. That used to be considered the way tyrants and dictators acted and completely unamerican.

Treason and sedition are punishable by death.

We have seen a failed coup d'eat against the United States people and government.

Are we supposed to just allow this happen again?

Soxcat   

No1's post is so hysterical it baffles the mind.  It is like someone looking at a black dot and trying to argue it is white.

6 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

Am I the only one who finds it alarming how eager people on the left are to lock up political opponents. That used to be considered the way tyrants and dictators acted and completely unamerican.

Fify

The success of all these right wing grifters has seriously made me lose all faith I once had in the US. We are no better than any other country. I’m pretty convinced over my lifetime I’ll get to watch the US slowly deteriorate. Fun stuff. 

12 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

The success of all these right wing grifters has seriously made me lose all faith I once had in the US. We are no better than any other country. I’m pretty convinced over my lifetime I’ll get to watch the US slowly deteriorate. Fun stuff. 

The very technology that was suppose to put the good of the world into the hands of the common man has been used to disperse propaganda for the purpose of tribalizing us and pitting people against each other; it's actually pretty tragic when the outcome should be to make us realize all we have in common with each other as human beings.

12 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

The very technology that was suppose to put the good of the world into the hands of the common man has been used to disperse propaganda for the purpose of tribalizing us and pitting people against each other; it's actually pretty tragic when the outcome should be to make us realize all we have in common with each other as human beings.

Now Touched, when you look in the mirror do you think anybody on this board has anything in common with you?