2016 Titansreport NFL.com league (Allens league)

heyitsmeallen

5 minutes ago, Dmeade- said:

Honestly, both our teams had piss poor performances. Bell accounts for half my teams points is the only reason I am winning.

nonetheless, you have no chance lol

Pretty much haha. Forte got hurt for me in the first quarter. wilson had 5 int for you, if bell didn't dominate id be beating you by 30. But that's the the way the cookie crumbles..Keeping my fingers crossed zeke breaks his neck and fumbles.lol

Edited by heyitsmeallen

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@TitansGuru @Dmeade- @titanruss @notsolegato @PuckDaddy @VanCityTitan @NashvilleNinja @jonashyde @CMJ @Cornrow Wallace   11 days 

Questionable playeR, not injured playerS. And Mariota vs Seimian... not like I have Roethlisberger on the bench. And who on waivers should I start over the Raiders? Piss off and let me suck in pe

I don't think you can brag much when you were gifted the best team that someone else drafted lol

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

You gonna be home for the playoffs if we make it?

no man. i'm fucked for the playoffs..... superbowl though I'll be in town. i cant stream games live right now because the great firewall of china is too bad and its like 2am kickoff. i've tried the last two weeks. but i do a damn good job of avoiding the internet until i get the game downloaded and I can watch without knowing the results.