Jump to content
ManningEnvy

Well you fucking moronic homers, September draws closer and closer.

Recommended Posts

Dinx81   
41 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

ME is the worthless fuck who sits around all day on various team message boards.  His goal is to be the biggest inbred idiot of all message boards.  When he arrives he instantly makes the board IQ drop 100 points.  He is sititng in a little room all by himself, dressed in his transgender dress and dreaming that Peyton himself would ride him doggy style until he bleeds. 

is there a such thing as negative IQ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Soxcat said:

ME is the worthless fuck who sits around all day on various team message boards.  His goal is to be the biggest inbred idiot of all message boards.  When he arrives he instantly makes the board IQ drop 100 points.  He is sititng in a little room all by himself, dressed in his transgender dress and dreaming that Peyton himself would ride him doggy style until he bleeds. 

I thought you had to be in the south to be inbred :popcorn:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I thought you had to be in the south to be inbred :popcorn:

First of all absolutely not. Actually where he lives now in Oregon... when I was I  Eugene a few years back I never saw weirder uglier inbred people in my life. 

But moreimportantly me is a southern guy. An Ole miss grad to be exact. And oh so proud of his shit school. That's why he worships at the manning alter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nine   
On June 29, 2016 at 11:21 AM, OILERMAN said:

I've missed him 

I think I might have a solution so that you won't miss him again.

Try this:

 

-------------------

Focus your scope on the target at which you are shooting. This will give you a crystal-clear view of the target and make the shooting easier. Most scopes have a dial to focus the lens, which is normally located at the end closest to the shooter.

Once you're set in a steady position, fire at least three shots at the center of your target at 25 yards. If you're using a high-magnification scope, you may be able to see the holes your bullets make in the target.

--------------------

http://exclusive.multibriefs.com/content/how-to-properly-sight-in-a-rifle-with-a-scope/recreation-leisure

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

First of all absolutely not. Actually where he lives now in Oregon... when I was I  Eugene a few years back I never saw weirder uglier inbred people in my life. 

But moreimportantly me is a southern guy. An Ole miss grad to be exact. And oh so proud of his shit school. That's why he worships at the manning alter. 

Never been to Oregon but didn't want to bash where he was now simply because none of the new Titans fans because of Mariota would have understood why I would say shit out of the blue to bash on the area.

My biggest problem with that area in general is the dumbasses who move out west simply for drugs. How fucking lame do you have to be to base your life on drugs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On June 29, 2016 at 8:28 AM, Soxcat said:

ME is the worthless fuck who sits around all day on various team message boards.  His goal is to be the biggest inbred idiot of all message boards.  When he arrives he instantly makes the board IQ drop 100 points.  He is sititng in a little room all by himself, dressed in his transgender dress and dreaming that Peyton himself would ride him doggy style until he bleeds. 

I don't think your God would approve of this message/line of thought. 

Also, I actually like ME now. Enemy of my enemy is my friend. Unfortunately, he is a cowardly tard now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soxcat   
35 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

I don't think your God would approve of this message/line of thought. 

Also, I actually like ME now. Enemy of my enemy is my friend. Unfortunately, he is a cowardly tard now. 

My God?  Dumbass, God is God.  The fact he isn't your God isn't going to go well with you.  So,. we are enemy's now.  Damn, I thought you were the first mentally retarded asshole who was my friend.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Soxcat said:

My God?  Dumbass, God is God.  The fact he isn't your God isn't going to go well with you.  So,. we are enemy's now.  Damn, I thought you were the first mentally retarded asshole who was my friend.  

Lol. This is sooooo cute, Sox. 

I won't get anymore into this. I'm not trying to bring a religious debate up in here. 

If you want to further discuss how absolutely wretched your display of your religious practices are, you can message me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...