Well you fucking moronic homers, September draws closer and closer.

ManningEnvy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading a post by ME is like watching Stephen Hawking try to masturbate.

Just think the opposite color when you hear the old saying "the cream rises to the top."

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Soxcat said:

ME is the worthless fuck who sits around all day on various team message boards.  His goal is to be the biggest inbred idiot of all message boards.  When he arrives he instantly makes the board IQ drop 100 points.  He is sititng in a little room all by himself, dressed in his transgender dress and dreaming that Peyton himself would ride him doggy style until he bleeds. 

I thought you had to be in the south to be inbred :popcorn:

7 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I thought you had to be in the south to be inbred :popcorn:

First of all absolutely not. Actually where he lives now in Oregon... when I was I  Eugene a few years back I never saw weirder uglier inbred people in my life. 

But moreimportantly me is a southern guy. An Ole miss grad to be exact. And oh so proud of his shit school. That's why he worships at the manning alter. 

On June 29, 2016 at 11:21 AM, OILERMAN said:

I've missed him 

I think I might have a solution so that you won't miss him again.

Try this:

-------------------

Focus your scope on the target at which you are shooting. This will give you a crystal-clear view of the target and make the shooting easier. Most scopes have a dial to focus the lens, which is normally located at the end closest to the shooter.

Once you're set in a steady position, fire at least three shots at the center of your target at 25 yards. If you're using a high-magnification scope, you may be able to see the holes your bullets make in the target.

--------------------

http://exclusive.multibriefs.com/content/how-to-properly-sight-in-a-rifle-with-a-scope/recreation-leisure

15 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

First of all absolutely not. Actually where he lives now in Oregon... when I was I  Eugene a few years back I never saw weirder uglier inbred people in my life. 

But moreimportantly me is a southern guy. An Ole miss grad to be exact. And oh so proud of his shit school. That's why he worships at the manning alter. 

Never been to Oregon but didn't want to bash where he was now simply because none of the new Titans fans because of Mariota would have understood why I would say shit out of the blue to bash on the area.

My biggest problem with that area in general is the dumbasses who move out west simply for drugs. How fucking lame do you have to be to base your life on drugs.

On June 29, 2016 at 8:28 AM, Soxcat said:

ME is the worthless fuck who sits around all day on various team message boards.  His goal is to be the biggest inbred idiot of all message boards.  When he arrives he instantly makes the board IQ drop 100 points.  He is sititng in a little room all by himself, dressed in his transgender dress and dreaming that Peyton himself would ride him doggy style until he bleeds. 

I don't think your God would approve of this message/line of thought. 

Also, I actually like ME now. Enemy of my enemy is my friend. Unfortunately, he is a cowardly tard now. 

11 hours ago, Soxcat said:

My God?  Dumbass, God is God.  The fact he isn't your God isn't going to go well with you.  So,. we are enemy's now.  Damn, I thought you were the first mentally retarded asshole who was my friend.  

Lol. This is sooooo cute, Sox. 

I won't get anymore into this. I'm not trying to bring a religious debate up in here. 

If you want to further discuss how absolutely wretched your display of your religious practices are, you can message me. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/29/2016 at 6:33 PM, Legaltitan said:

Hey Bubba, that "shit school" has done just fine by me. I don't owe anybody a fucking cent unlike your low paid ambulance chasing dime a dozen ass.