ManningEnvy

Well you fucking moronic homers, September draws closer and closer.

24 minutes ago, 52O said:

How many of your uncles fucked you in the ass today billybob

Hey Wolfie, just eat your saltines and Vienna sausages and try to do a little math. Take your age and multiply it by the number of days in a year. That's a long time to never be laid. Your nickname is Fist Shaker for a reason.

52O   
15 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Hey Wolfie, just eat your saltines and Vienna sausages and try to do a little math. Take your age and multiply it by the number of days in a year. That's a long time to never be laid. Your nickname is Fist Shaker for a reason.

Ya, Cuz you jack off to me 100x a day. I don't blame you though,  I'm a beautiful man

3 minutes ago, 52O said:

Ya, Cuz you jack off to me 100x a day. I don't blame you though,  I'm a beautiful man

Hey Wolfie, try and remember what I told you and the Tard Army. A tard is always a tard. Even in his fantasies.

52O   
42 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Hey Wolfie, try and remember what I told you and the Tard Army. A tard is always a tard. Even in his fantasies.

Well you're living proof that that is wrong, cuz you deny your tardation

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

Get 'em Manningenvy. We need to cull the herd around here.

The tard sum bitch must have at least 20 different monikers. You and I have to work to support a worthless fuck that sits around all day talking to himself on a message board.

Soxcat   

ME is the worthless fuck who sits around all day on various team message boards.  His goal is to be the biggest inbred idiot of all message boards.  When he arrives he instantly makes the board IQ drop 100 points.  He is sititng in a little room all by himself, dressed in his transgender dress and dreaming that Peyton himself would ride him doggy style until he bleeds.