Jamalisms

Does Mike Mularkey have CTE?

4 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

I was going for more of a @9 Ninesvibe.

Then you have to include how Mariota sucks to make it like him!

I'll be honest and say I watch his interviews to fall asleep at night. Hoping for good results this year with a clear plan in place but the only thing he inspires me for is my pillow. 

52 minutes ago, dannynj said:

I'll be honest and say I watch his interviews to fall asleep at night. Hoping for good results this year with a clear plan in place but the only thing he inspires me for is my pillow. 

Buffalo fan said on the radio, "Don't take the offseason away from us, that's all we got."  Mike "CTE" Mularkey is going to coach the 2016 Titans.  He gets all the FA that were brought in and the outstanding draft class.  The very best thing that could happen is he becomes the hot coach he was when he left the Steelers.  Woohoo!  I don't know what he had in Buffalo, but this team has talent.  It's a decent team that if he doesn't produce immediately, cya.

That said, it's very possible this guy can coach.  He seems like he can get players to buy into what he wants to do.  He likes to run the football, so they got him Murray and Henry.  He brought in a guy he has worked with to run his offense and he has DL running the D.  We have some talent up front and some additions on the back end.  Again, no excuses for him not to have this team respectable right away.

Sorry for being serious.:lol:

I really hope that if the team does poorly, Mariota at least plays well because otherwise the board's going to be consumed by a "does Mariota just suck and/or is Mularkey to blame" debate.

7 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

I really hope that if the team does poorly, Mariota at least plays well because otherwise the board's going to be consumed by a "does Mariota just suck and/or is Mularkey to blame" debate.

Short debate.

25 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Sorry for being serious.:lol:

Asshole.

... but Mularkey and numerous other former players could absolutely have CTE and they're coaching (or commenting) and highly respected for their "football minds" but it's actually all swiss cheese upstairs.

26 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

I've had this debate internally for a while now, I'd be alright with one final bad season before we hopefully start being habitual contenders but there is no way Mariota looks like you want him to with a poor record. I just can't justify anyway that happens (injuries would be a huge concern, not getting Ws would also indicate a decent amount)

6 hours ago, oldschool said:

I assumed this was another pointless Mike thread. Well done OP.

Haven't you heard yet?  All my threads are gonna be tagged with 'Expert Analysis'

Just messing with you Oilerman:D

OS i might not hit them all out of the park but there is no denying i do make quality threads at times

And guess what you are right there in 90 percent of 'em.