Mr Robot (USA channel)

9 Nines

7 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Final season started airing 2 weeks ago. Not sure any of you here really fell in love with this show as I did, but this season has been amazing so far. First 2 episodes both had absolute bombshells.

I loved the beginning of ep2 where Price broke down how Deus rules the world.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This was an awesome series. It's also proof that some writers know how to end a series without pissing their pants.

Final season started airing a little over a week ago. Not sure any of you here really fell in love with this show as I did, but this season has been amazing so far. First 2 episodes both had absolute

Well I think @Starkiller and I were the only ones still watching ?, but if any of you were curious to how season 4 turned out...they absolutely nailed it.  Esmail is a creative genius and I th

Well I think @Starkiller and I were the only ones still watching ?, but if any of you were curious to how season 4 turned out...they absolutely nailed it. 

Esmail is a creative genius and I thought the finale was brilliant. For anyone who enjoyed the show even a little bit in the early seasons, I highly recommend going back and watching the whole series. 

6 hours ago, Jonboy said:

Well I think @Starkiller and I were the only ones still watching ?, but if any of you were curious to how season 4 turned out...they absolutely nailed it. 

Esmail is a creative genius and I thought the finale was brilliant. For anyone who enjoyed the show even a little bit in the early seasons, I highly recommend going back and watching the whole series. 

The finale was quite the mindfuck. I knew something was up when all the cars were white (except for Elliott's). Sadly though, no Alf...

I'm going to have to tune into Esmail's new show in February.

7 hours ago, Jonboy said:

Good to hear.  I watched the first 3 seasons and haven't delved into 4 yet.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, cenj said:

This was an awesome series. It's also proof that some writers know how to end a series without pissing their pants.

Whole season was a great resolution of storylines in order of importance, peelign away outer techno and world order issues to end up with such a great focus on characters, and at the end just back to where it all began inside Elliot's mind.  Too often bigger is confused with more important or better.  In becoming smaller at the end, with the dark army and all other world changing things left in the rear view mirror, the show honed in on perfect closure.  

Not perfect from beginning to end as a series, but certainly one of the best starts and finishes of any show ever. 

5 hours ago, cenj said:

It’s way easier to set up a story than it is to tie it up in a bow that makes everyone happy. And even for the success that this show was, I don’t think he could ever match the brilliance of season 1 in subsequent seasons.