Curry is the best since Jordan

IsntLifeFunny

1 minute ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Cuz I like Ray Allen? As stated, I fucking hate basketball, whoever wins and loses or how the teams gets those wins doesn't bother me. Craig Counsell is a hometown favorite in Milwaukee but when we were winning he wasn't leading Prince Fielder or Ryan Braun in stats. Just a good personality to cheer for.

This has nothing to do with basketball but Craig Counsell got a lot out of his ability and managed to last over 15 years in the big leagues.  And I think he scored either the tying run or winning run in game 7 of the World Series in 1997 or 2001 (forgot which one).

Oh and Reggie Miller has to be up there if we're talking all time great outside shooters.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just glad LeBron is no longer the face of the league. If anyone caught the OKC GS game tonight they were more entertained watching the NBA than they have been in a very long time. The guy is elect

Curry is MIA in what should be the defining moments of his career. If Warriors lose this series against the Thunder, I think we can hold off the Jordan comparisons for a while. 

It's obnoxious. And the more I watch Draymond Green play the more I can't stand him. 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Oh and Reggie Miller has to be up there if we're talking all time great outside shooters.

My mom's side of the family is from Michigan and HUGE bball fans. I don't have it in me to cheer for Reggie haha (but agree 200% on being in the conversation of top 5 at worst, realistically top 3)

Btw - The most fun HR I have ever been at was a squeaker that went a few inches over the wall that Counsell hit, probably like 1 of 4(actually 40) in his career. The stadium lost it's mind like we won the World Series because there is not a single person in WI that doesn't like Counsell.

2 hours ago, rns90 said:

Reggie is easily top 5 outside shooter statistically. I think at the end of their careers klay and steph will be #1 and #2. 

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Downtown said:

Curry is MIA in what should be the defining moments of his career. If Warriors lose this series against the Thunder, I think we can hold off the Jordan comparisons for a while. until the next superstar emerges.