Welp. We're last.

nicktimblin

With the news coming out of all these coaching hires, it looks like the Titans are the last team in the league to remedy anything, as per usual. 

Pederson to the Eagles
Koetter to the Bucs
McAdoo to the Giants
Kelly to the 49ers. 
Gase to the Dolphins
Jackson to the Browns

We suck. 

Edited by nicktimblin

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keep in mind that 2 years ago the word was we wanted Quinn but couldn't wait for him because ? then panicked and shit the bed by hiring Whiz. Just because we're "last" doesn't mean we're getting a shi

Clearly Mularkey trumps all of these guys. Clearly. 

Rather odd a guy with an above .500 record and play-off experience that turned a team around with a young QB isn't getting any looks. Those statistics on coaching hires that @Justafan posted the other

6 minutes ago, nicktimblin said:

With the news coming out of all these coaching hires, it looks like the Titans are the last team in the league to remedy anything, as per usual. 

Pederson to the Eagles
Koetter to the Bucs
McAdoo to the Giants
Kelly to the 49ers. 
Gase to the Dolphins
Jackson to the Browns

We suck. 

We got a decent GM, imo.  The top organizations are still playing.  Maybe, the Titans are going to get one of these coaches.  

3 minutes ago, Number9 said:

We got a decent GM, imo.  The top organizations are still playing.  Maybe, the Titans are going to get one of these coaches.  

I like the GM hire.. Part of me is excited that we now have our choice of literally anyone, but the pessimist inside me knows that Mularkey is our future and I get eternally pissed off again. 

Who out of that group are we upset about not getting? I'm really struggling. I mean I was interested in Hue and Gase, didn't love them though. Think Koetter was a decent candidate. Quite frankly we have a pick of a decent bunch if we don't go with Mularkey:

• Tom Coughlin
  • Mike Smith
  • Josh McDaniels
  • Lovie Smith
  • Matt Patricia
  • Mike Shula
  • Sean McDermott
  • Dave Toub
  • Mike Shanahan
  • Doug Marrone
  • Teryl Austin
  • Todd Haley
  • Darrell Bevell
  • Jim Schwartz

I mean there has to be someone good out of that group.

If we hire Mularkey I wouldn't be surprised if we see Schwartz back as DC and I would personally like Frank Reich as OC or QB coach (thought he was a bit unlucky in SD).

Edited by THE_TITAN

1 minute ago, THE_TITAN said:

Who out of that group are we upset about not getting? I'm really struggling. I mean I was interested in Hue and Gase, didn't love them though. Think Koetter was a decent candidate. Quite frankly we have a pick of a decent bunch if we don't go with Mularkey:

• Tom Coughlin
  • Mike Smith
  • Josh McDaniels
  • Lovie Smith
  • Matt Patricia
  • Mike Shula
  • Sean McDermott
  • Dave Toub
  • Mike Shanahan
  • Doug Marrone
  • Teryl Austin
  • Todd Haley
  • Darrell Bevell
  • Jim Schwartz

I mean there has to be someone good out of that group.

If we hire Mularkey I wouldn't be surprised if we see Schwartz back as DC and I would personally like Frank Reich as OC or QB coach (thought he was a bit unlucky in SD).

I'm not upset about getting any of them.......The only two that intrigued me were Hue and Gase. My being upset comes from the fact that we have scheduled 3 interviews with one of those being Mularkey. If we had scheduled interviews with the 14 candidates you listed, it would be a different story. I don't want Mularkey, Marrone, or Austin so until I see more schedule interviews, I'll continue the pessimism 

The Eagles made the best head coaching hire in my opinion. Doug Pederson will be a good head coach. He's making Alex Smith look fantastic. Jamaal Charles goes. Oh wait, we have Charcandrick West and make it to the playoffs. I mean, who's ever heard of him until this season? 

Just now, SuperMariota8 said:

The Eagles made the best head coaching hire in my opinion. Doug Pederson will be a good head coach. He's making Alex Smith look fantastic. Jamaal Charles goes. Oh wait, we have Charcandrick West and make it to the playoffs. I mean, who's ever heard of him until this season? 

You know Reid calls the plays and it's his offense right?