Which would you rather have, 6-10 with Locker or 9-7 with Hass?

No1TitansFan

We are far from out of this.....Houston showed the chinks in their armor against Oakland.......9-7 might be enough to make the post season, but I am still stayin gpositive that we can pull 7 or 8 more wins out of this season........

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't believe this is even a question. What is the goal for all 32 teams at the beginning of the year? To win the Super Bowl. What are the chances of the Titans winning the AFC South thi

As well as MH has played you have to get everything you can out of him. He's playing well enough to contend if other areas are improved. As of right now I don't even start Locker next season if MH con

lol... you are crazy. stick on topic too man. geez, we know you are pissed about the contract but keep it in one of the 10 threads about that.

Meh, makes sense. I get a bug up my butt when people harp on records.

Yeah I've definitely relaxed my stance on that although I do feel it means something.

I think it's more important when discussing records how a guy does in a tight game late. For example, when a guy has the football with the game on the line how does he do?

That was one of the reasons why I was so hesitant to put Aaron Rodgers among the elite last year. To go along with the fact that he had never won a playoff game his record in close games was atrocious. He hadn't shown his ability to win or even play well in the clutch. He certainly answered any questions that people had about him pertaining to his clutchness last year.

The win/loss record in the NFL is a horrible way to judge NFL QBs. A QB is too dependent on the OL, receivers and the defense in order to win. Where guys like Trent Dilfer can go undefeated all the way to the SB while totally sucking.

I don't remember exactly, but I recall arguing with a lot of the locals how Rodgers would go down and score late in a game, the defense would give up another score, and Rodgers would fail to get a second score... or they'd be down by a few scores and he would bring them back only to come up short.

I don't remember exactly, but I recall arguing with a lot of the locals how Rodgers would go down and score late in a game, the defense would give up another score, and Rodgers would fail to get a second score... or they'd be down by a few scores and he would bring them back only to come up short.

You are correct. Anyone that has watched Rodgers knows this. Don't forget Scine has openly admitted he doesn't watch many games other than the Titans. Keep that in mind when he starts posting opinions about players he rarely if ever has watched.

You are correct. Anyone that has watched Rodgers knows this. Don't forget Scine has openly admitted he doesn't watch many games other than the Titans. Keep that in mind when he starts posting opinions about players he rarely if ever has watched.

That's not true. I watch enough of it to know who's good and who isn't.

What I said is I am not glued to the TV when the Titans aren't playing. I still watch redzone every Sunday and the highlights and do know what I'm talking about.

I'm married now and work full-time and it's not the same as it was when I was single and younger. I'm not staying up till midnight to watch a football game that I have little interest in when I have to be up 7 hours later.

Also, the years in question, 2008 and 2009, I saw plenty of Packers games. It's not that I didn't likle Rodgers as a QB. It's that you can't consider a guy elite when he's never won a single playoff game.