Which would you rather have, 6-10 with Locker or 9-7 with Hass?

No1TitansFan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't believe this is even a question. What is the goal for all 32 teams at the beginning of the year? To win the Super Bowl. What are the chances of the Titans winning the AFC South thi

As well as MH has played you have to get everything you can out of him. He's playing well enough to contend if other areas are improved. As of right now I don't even start Locker next season if MH con

lol... you are crazy. stick on topic too man. geez, we know you are pissed about the contract but keep it in one of the 10 threads about that.

Though an apprentice can only master a craft by doing, he can learn more by watching a master at work (using that term very loosely here) than by listening alone. It's more valuable to let Locker see Hass in real action throughout the week rather than listening to tips, quips and war stories told between a clipboard and a visor. It's a reasonable assumption that with at least a full year under his belt in the system, and at the very least as a pro in general, he will be a better player when he hits the field as the full-time starter, which will only help his confidence then and down the road.

I hope we have a few more games this year where he can get mop up duty, but that's being optimistic on the plus side (big lead) and pessimistic on the neg (losing big and throwing in the towel).

As has been stated over and over, the Hass/Locker situation - which includes Munch as a first year coach and Palmer as a vet QB teacher - really couldn't be much more ideal. Whether or not Locker turns into a true franchise QB will remain to be seen some years down the road. But for now, all good.

I sat and watched tennis to learn how to play it. But it didn't do any good until I got on the court. It seems to me that Locker needs to be in the game in order to practice what he's seen. Sitting on the bench for two season just observing doesn't appear to be the right approach. jmo

That might be relevant if there wasn't this helpful thing called "practice"

As far as I'm concerned, this team isn't winning the Super Bowl this year or next most likely. I just want to see a competitive team with guts. The record doesn't really matter all that much as long as this team is fighting and putting itself in position to be better in the future. Heck, this team needs more impact players and at least another successful draft.

As far as I'm concerned, this team isn't winning the Super Bowl this year or next most likely. I just want to see a competitive team with guts. The record doesn't really matter all that much as long as this team is fighting and putting itself in position to be better in the future. Heck, this team needs more impact players and at least another successful draft.

I disagree. We are dark horses by far to contend for a SB but with the AFC South being as weak as it is, if we make the playlets anything can happen.

I'm referring the the NFL's worst contract in history we gave to CJ..

It' right there, black as night that CJ has lost speed. He quit trying after his buddy VY left. He doesn't try to run hard anymore...

Every time the offense gets going, CJ has to come in and fuck it up and totally kill the momentum....

Is Ringer the better back? That remains to be seen...

lol... you are crazy.

stick on topic too man. geez, we know you are pissed about the contract but keep it in one of the 10 threads about that.