Whiz: There's a place for Andy on this team

Jonboy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Realistically if he is not taking up cap space we would use otherwise, and if he's not taking a roster spot from another player with potential, then I have nothing against keeping him. Although I kin

John Glennon ‏@glennonsports 21s21 seconds ago Andy Levitre cleared the locker room quickly following what was likely his last game w Titans.

"There's a place for Andy (Levitre) on this team." is about as non committal and vague as it gets. It doesn't say he'll be on the team. And there is no way they are keeping him at his current salary,

Realistically if he is not taking up cap space we would use otherwise, and if he's not taking a roster spot from another player with potential, then I have nothing against keeping him.

Although I kinda want him cut just to be done with him... Rationally it is OK I suppose.

Edited by Titans279

Realistically if he is not taking up cap space we would use otherwise, and if he's not taking a roster spot from another player with potential, then I have nothing against keeping him.

I do, because it's a terrible message to the rest of the team. Not only that, but he is at full blown scrub status now

That's what I've seen. If he's not hurting our cap very much and there's nothing better out there (which I've seen from some reports) then why not keep him?

I do, because it's a terrible message to the rest of the team. Not only that, but he is at full blown scrub status now

What if what we're getting is his best? Not enough to start but enough to play backup etc ... 

He should be cut if they have better players to replace him with. It seems like they might so he could be gone.

He probably thinks he's gone since he cleaned out his locker.

"There's a place for Andy (Levitre) on this team." is about as non committal and vague as it gets. It doesn't say he'll be on the team.

And there is no way they are keeping him at his current salary, they'd def force him to take a pay cut.

There are better swing interior OL out there, Velasco for one, but there are other guys like him out there.