Lakers

kyle021

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could your lips be any closer to Kobe's ass?  Let's go over this point by point shall we: Lebron went 2-4 in the Finals.  The teams he faced were: 2007 Spurs, 2011 Mavs, 2012 Thunder, 2013 Spurs, 201

rns90 just destroyed Kobe and his fans

Lakers are going to suck again next year and lose their high draft pick to Philly.   Love is staying in Cleveland; and Kobe is old and washed up.   Randle and Russell are too young to be major forces in the league, if ever.

Lebron over Kobe at any age in their careers.

Lakers are going to suck again next year and lose their high draft pick to Philly.   Love is staying in Cleveland; and Kobe is old and washed up.   Randle and Russell are too young to be major forces in the league, if ever.

Lebron over Kobe at any age in their careers.

Jeez, I had totally forgotten about giving up 4 picks plus 30 million dollars for Steve Nash.  And they still owe Orlando a 1st rounder for the Dwight Howard trade.  Randle is also coming off a broken foot and really who expects them to get the ball that much with the iso-Kobe offense in effect next year.  If you complain about it, you get your minutes cut and are an afterthought--see Jeremy Lin.

No one in their right mind would ever pick Kobe over Lebron.

Dont forget who Kobe is

Absoultely, he is a player who:

has missed the most shots in NBA history at 13,766

never made the Finals without an all star caliber big man

married his wife without a pre-nup

got sued by his parents

doesn't play any shred of defense anymore

horrible end of game closer

snitches on teamates

has the lowest FG% of any of the top 4 scorers in history

I'd take Iverson in his prime over Kobe and that's even knowing what a gigantic mess Iverson was off the court.

Edited by rns90

Absoultely, he is a player who:

has missed the most shots in NBA history at 13,766

married his wife without a pre-nup

got sued by his parents

snitches on teammates

You left out that he gave his wife a million dollar diamond ring so she would forgive him for raping that girl in Colorado.

Edited by Oiler FANatic

You guys really hate Kobe lol!

lebron couldn't hold his jock

Kobe never went 2-4 in the finals

kobe went 5-1

Kobe won 3 with Shaq and two with Gasol

Lebron went 2-2 with DWade, Bosch, and Ray Allen and he can thank Ray Allen and Mike Miller for it not being 1-3

ph yeah... Kobe also never gave up in any game let alone a finals game. See Lebron game 6

Lebron is a damn choke artist. I've never saw a player walk/travel and get any foul he wants. He's a damn crybaby loser who reminds me of the NBA version of Peyton Manning. 

Fuk Lebron. Give me a winner and a killer in Kobe

and that bullshit of Kobe not being clutch in the 4th... LOL

Kobe has missed so much because he shoots a ton. Every great shooter misses a shit ton. That's the side effect

Snitches on teammates? He doesn't wanna play with any bitches who expect anything short of finals. He fucked up with Shaq but they recently said they're good and Shaq raved about Kobe being the best player he ever played with. Kobe was young and immature. Grew up and almost did another 3-peat without him. 

You guys really hate Kobe lol!

lebron couldn't hold his jock

Kobe never went 2-4 in the finals

kobe went 5-1

Kobe won 3 with Shaq and two with Gasol

Lebron went 2-2 with DWade, Bosch, and Ray Allen and he can thank Ray Allen and Mike Miller for it not being 1-3

ph yeah... Kobe also never gave up in any game let alone a finals game. See Lebron game 6

Lebron is a damn choke artist. I've never saw a player walk/travel and get any foul he wants. He's a damn crybaby loser who reminds me of the NBA version of Peyton Manning. 

Fuk Lebron. Give me a winner and a killer in Kobe

and that bullshit of Kobe not being clutch in the 4th... LOL

Kobe has missed so much because he shoots a ton. Every great shooter misses a shit ton. That's the side effect

Could your lips be any closer to Kobe's ass?  Let's go over this point by point shall we:

Lebron went 2-4 in the Finals.  The teams he faced were: 2007 Spurs, 2011 Mavs, 2012 Thunder, 2013 Spurs, 2014 Spurs and 2015 Warriors.  Lebron's teams were massive underdogs in 2007 and 2015.  They were favorites in 2011, 2012, 2013.   They might have been slight dogs in 2014 but I'll call that one a push.  So they predicatably lost in 2007 and 2015.  No shame there.  And went 2-1 in the year they were favorites.

Kobe isn't 5-1 in NBA Finals.  It's 5-2.  He lost to the Pistons in 2004 and the Celtics in 2008.  That was the series where that other guy Shaq O'Neal averaged 26.6 points and 10.8 rebounds and shot at a 63.1 % while Kobe was shooting blank after blank.  Meanwhile in Kobeland, the furious hero only shot  38.4% and a paltry 17.4% from 3.  Well maybe I'm being unfair with him, lets look at other perimeter players in that series.  The other guy he was guarding managed to shoot a higher percentage than Bryant while taking less shots than him, his name was Richard Hamilton.

Next point: Kobe never gave up in a playoff game?  Surely you all remember this:

Next idiot point: Kobe is clutch in the fourth.  No he's not.  Specifically on last second shots to tie or win a game he is pathetic.

More data on this point this time in the postseason:

Post Season; a shot to tie or take the lead

Last 24 seconds

Kobe: 7 for 28 (25.0%)

LeBron: 7 for 17 (41.1%)

Last 30 seconds

Kobe: 7 for 28 (25.0%) (0 for 8 from the 09 post season till present day)

LeBron: 9 for 19 (47.30%)

Last 2 minutes

Kobe: 17 for 50 (34%) (0 for 8 in the last two playoffs; 2010 and 2011)

LeBron: 21 for 43 (48.8%)

Last 5 minutes

Kobe (since 01 season): 30 for 88 (34.09%)

LeBron: (since 06 season): 36 for 74 (48.6%)

http://swishnba.com/tag/the-truth-about-kobe-in-the-clutch/

Oh the last and dumbest point, of course he misses because he shot a lot.  Here are a lot of great shooters who had worst teammates and didn't miss as much as Kobe.

Reggie Miller--missed 9,258 times.  Shot a career 47.1 % to KoMe's 45.1

Michael Jordan--missed 12,345 times.  Shot 49.7%.  Would have been over 50% if not for the WSH years dragging down the %.

Let's look at a contemporary player Carmelo Anthony, he has to shoot a lower % since he is a selfish player right?  No, he actually has a higher career FG% than Bryant at 45.5%

Maybe Kobe wouldn't miss so much if he passed the ball to some of those teammates he had, instead of taking those awful hero ball shots he usually takes.

You left out that he gave his wife a million dollar diamond ring so she would forgive him for raping that girl in Colorado.

Forgot about that one.  But I'll add that one with a funny little note at the end here:

--Bought his wife a diamond ring to make her forgive him about that rape in Colorado.  Even though he had to "finish it off" in the bathroom.

Oh, and I should have really split that long response into two parts but Kyle was so full of shit in that post, I couldn't resist taking down most of his points.

Seriously, I'm not a Lakers hater but you have to dial down the 2K dreams for them. They aren't going to walk away with two of Jordan, Love, and Aldridge. That they are still dangling Russell for Boogie shows they aren't confident in getting either. Dallas is currently the favorite for DeAndre, Cleveland for Love, and Spurs for Aldridge. 

Kobe would be insanely lucky to have one good year left. I don't see what signing Wade would accomplish. Even if LA got one of those three, they wouldn't be ready to compete in the STACKED West. 

More likely than not the Lakers are heading for a rebuild. And that's okay--that's good for them. As a Lakers fan, your best hope for next is to get boatraced early in the playoffs by GS or the like so the rebuild is probably best for you.