‘I am the Watcher': Stalker’s chilling letters force fearful family from home

reo

Westfield is where my parents lived before they moved to Atlanta. I wonder if this is close to where they lived. I would be curious to know what interaction the family that sold it had with the watcher. Pretty creepy. That's basically domestic terrorism and if they happen to catch the guy, he/she will be in some deep shit. I think the guy is full of shit but I wouldn't be willing to risk my family to find out.

Westfield is where my parents lived before they moved to Atlanta. I wonder if this is close to where they lived. I would be curious to know what interaction the family that sold it had with the watcher. Pretty creepy. That's basically domestic terrorism and if they happen to catch the guy, he/she will be in some deep shit. I think the guy is full of shit but I wouldn't be willing to risk my family to find out.

Westfield is an awesome town, do you remember it? I live in NJ, they have some great BYOB restaurants, really nice place. This is some weird stuff, no question. I have a feeling it's just a HS kid messing around & scaring people but you never know, it could be a legit sicko.

Westfield is an awesome town, do you remember it? I live in NJ, they have some great BYOB restaurants, really nice place. This is some weird stuff, no question. I have a feeling it's just a HS kid messing around & scaring people but you never know, it could be a legit sicko.

I was living in Tennessee at the time they lived in Westfield so I only saw them once or twice a year at the holidays so I never saw much of the town. I lived in Hillsdale, Westwood, Ridgefield Park and Hackensack from 1965 to 1974. Then I headed south. Great music in the city(NY) during that time.

I was living in Tennessee at the time they lived in Westfield so I only saw them once or twice a year at the holidays so I never saw much of the town. I lived in Hillsdale, Westwood, Ridgefield Park and Hackensack from 1965 to 1974. Then I headed south. Great music in the city(NY) during that time.

Jeez you're older than me. I kid, I kid :-)

Archived