Sign in to follow this  
ManningEnvy

Hey 520, how's your Tard Message Board Army doing tonight?

C is 0. 

My bad for bringing this shit up. I thought it might help. 

No Tard, C equals to the square root of A squared plus B squared. Thanks for playing, it's time to go fishing for a couple of hours.

Dmeade-   

The smallmouth start the evening bite in Lake Washington in about an hour. You think about while this redneck does what he does.

once again, you can't even type right...ever @ignorantfuck @pussyfuck

52O   

How's the tard message board army doing today? Any luck with the ladies? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How's the tard and his message board army doing today. I hope better than Rosie Palm is doing. Is she and her five sisters getting any blisters?

Hey Wolfie, you know the video you made with the message to Jags fans? Why did you cut out the final part when you went full goose retard?

heres a typical weekend for me from ME

52O   

How many monikers do you have on this site now? All of them are just like you. None of ya are getting any pussy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SPANK THAT MONKEY BUBBA!

just one biotch

No Tard, C equals to the square root of A squared plus B squared. Thanks for playing, it's time to go fishing for a couple of hours.

Pretty sure 0 squared plus 0 squared equals 0 squared. I must be wrong on that one. Ah well:D

52O   

How's your stuffed wolf doing tonight?

I got him in the disco inferno pose. He doin groo

I bet you're real popular with the ladies. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude. Lol. Jus. Dude.

Yeah, tards are always really popular with the ladies. 41 year old tard cherry. Put your dog suit on, get FBT to take you to the zoo and sniff any butt you can find. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cool story bro. I musta beat you down worse than I thought. U steady stuck Trying to bother me lol

I know I'm bothering your tard never been laid ass.

Lol nah not really. I feel bad for people with....issues....such as yours. I'm a very patient person. Also in a father of two children. So suck it

What was it Bubba? It was gas fumes wasn't it?

What was the price of gas in Tucson when you browned your brain? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey Wolfie, how much is your check at the first of the month?

HAHAHSHAHA

Enough to buy a fat sack of weed

They don't let tards smoke weed. Try again brown brains.

You bore me

Of course I do. Just remember tard, the other idiots might not know. I do though. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Know what

You know what.

That I destroyed your soul

It's OK SnowWolf776, put your dog suit on, take a wiff of cheap gas and bark at the moon. BYE BYE TARD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OK?

52O   

I know what you did. Since your tard ass spends more time on here than the Jags board, why don't you tell everybody before I do.

I know what you did last summer

I know tard.

I know

Do you know how tarded FBT and the other idiots on the Jags board thinks that last video makes you look?  

Yaaawn

Go look at your post count over there and then come look at your post count over here. You're fucked in the head Wolfie. Gas fumes will do that to you I guess. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA