Soccer

Yogaguy

The US has an extremely bright future, no doubt. That Klinsmann has the balls to play young talent regardless of fan-pressure to play well-known veterans should serve as a model to coaches in other sports. Some of these kids can really play and will only get better.

It also helps that Klinsmann has so many connections overseas to schedule friendlies against top nations and recruit foreign-born Americans to play here.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol Good ol' scine.  "The ratings and popularity is from Hispanics so that doesn't really count as actual people."

​Is anything american? We are all from other countries. Soccer is the largest sport in the world and will be the largest sport in the US at some point. Football is too complicated to expand internatio

Soccer is so awesome, Cyrus has to make up words to adequately express the level of required athleticism. Let's that sink in.

​There is no doubt that that German team is the all-world, big dicked, king shit of fuck mountain.  You will get no argument there from me or anyone else that knows anything about football.  Look at what they did to Brazil (probably more on Brazil though).  But our up-coming scrub talent pulled off a 30 pass play with a solid finish against their up and coming scrub talent in Germany.  And my boy Wood from Honolulu hitting a very impressive match winner! 

​Just a note.. Brazil pretty much sucked throughout the world cup and Neymar saved their asses several times.  They were a one trick pony before he went down.... US would have beat them pretty solidly too in the WC.     It was pretty disappointing match up, tbh.  

​Just a note.. Brazil pretty much sucked throughout the world cup and Neymar saved their asses several times.  They were a one trick pony before he went down.... US would have beat them pretty solidly too in the WC.     It was pretty disappointing match up, tbh.  

Yeah I think it was def more of Brazil then Germany.  They were literally passing the ball into the goal after several uncontested passes in the box, never seen anything like.

https://youtu.be/ofZ0Ueocl7I

This was so dang good... 30 pass sequence against the germans in the first half for a goal...

http://www.mlssoccer.com/goldcup/2015/news/article/2015/06/11/watch-30-pass-us-build-mix-diskeruds-usmnt-goal-vs-germany-armchair-analyst

This is a really cool analysis of the play.

oh man i completely missed that it was already posted.  only saw the first youtube vid below for some reason.  easily worth three to four posts/reads though. 

https://youtu.be/ofZ0Ueocl7I

This was so dang good... 30 pass sequence against the germans in the first half for a goal...