The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt

Stranger

Probably a long shot, but were any of the solutions you read related to the Intel integrated GPU? I've noticed a reasonably common theme lately in that new release games on Steam seem to have problems identifying a system's proper GPU when the Intel one is present, and this can sometimes be countered by manually overriding settings for the game within the GPU configuration (i.e Nvidia control panel).

I saw some posts about that, but they were mainly from laptop users having some success fixing their stuff by overriding their GPU settings.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any of you guys stoked for The Witcher to be a Netflix Original series?

Quoted me before I could even edit my post. lol  Never know, depends on how bored I am if I finish GTA V by then.

Yeah, I feel you on the difficulty. It took me probably 60 tries to get past the first real boss on Bloodborne. But then it clicked and the difficulty of it has been a pure joy. It's one of the first

Played for a couple more hours, and my biggest complaint with the game thus far is the text size. Sitting about 5-6 feet away from a 32inch TV and I have to strain to see the text. Thank goodness for the PS4 zoom feature.

Agreed, I play on my big screen TV from a reasonable distance but have a lot of difficulty reading a lot of the text. My only real complaint

Agreed, I play on my big screen TV from a reasonable distance but have a lot of difficulty reading a lot of the text. My only real complaint

I've read a lot of complaints about it online.

Definitely needs a larger font option.

Hopefully it's something the developers patch in soon.

I've read a lot of complaints about it online.

Definitely needs a larger font option.

Hopefully it's something the developers patch in soon.

I had this same issue with DAI as well. I think it's a problem for the nextgen consoles in general.

That over 200MB patch didn't help my stuff out any so I still can't play yet.  This is the only game I've ever had a problem starting up, on any of my PCs that I've built going back 15 years or so.  Looks like some more GTA V on tap for this weekend unless another W3 patch comes out.

That over 200MB patch didn't help my stuff out any so I still can't play yet.  This is the only game I've ever had a problem starting up, on any of my PCs that I've built going back 15 years or so.  Looks like some more GTA V on tap for this weekend unless another W3 patch comes out.

The game definitely has a lot of issues even after numerous delays. 

I can live with most of it , but that tiny ass text. 

The game definitely has a lot of issues even after numerous delays. 

I can live with most of it , but that tiny ass text. 

​I'm finally in!  I went to the forum once more to check the PC thread and saw a post about this Russian guy that had solved his problem that I had.  He had to dload Windows Software Development Kit and then install it, so he could find the dxcpl.exe file.  

It was a direct x 11.1 flub somewhere in that file.  After I did the same things he did, and I translated it from Russian with help of Google, I was booting that baby up.   I'm pretty close to my monitor and it's a 27" so text ain't to bad but I see what ya mean.  Now, to see if I crash any in the game...

Well, no crashing but I didn't go very far anyway.  As soon as I start the tutorial, it's like a slide show in there. lol  Can barely move.  Set my stuff all down to low but no go.  Skyrim was never like this for me though.  Will check some other forum threads.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...