If the Cavs win the NBA title this year, is LeBron the best ever?

abenjami

Jordan made shots that you would never believe.  This series the only guy hitting insane shots regularly was Curry and while not often enough to be the MVP those shots were killer.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

​"Hey Nator, how was your memorial day weekend?"   "You know what?? FUCK Michael Jordan."

NO.      I'm a big fan of Lebron's actually--but Jordan? He doesn't sniff Jordan. I think time allows us to forget how truly great Jordan was. Not only was he easily the best, most dominant player-

Posted Images

• 11 months later...
On June 17, 2015 at 8:43 AM, IsntLifeFunny said:

It sucks Irving and Love were hurt. This series could have went down as an all time great. Sucks for LeBron. He played out of his mind all series. I think it would have gone to seven if he had of ever heated up on his layups. He missed a lot of them. 

And the rematch is on...

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2016 at 6:59 AM, JakePA_Titan said:

That big of a win is a blessing in disguise for GSW. CLE will now become big headed and think they are just as good. Kyrie will continue to launch shots, and I don't think he will be as efficient as he was to start game 3. GSW will come out as amped as CLE was for game 3. I predict game 4 to be the closest game of the entire series. It will come down to the last few possessions. If GSW pulls it out they finish CLE off in game 5. If CLE wins, it will go 7.

I like how the media went crazy after the first two games. Talking how CLE isn't on GSW level. Now CLE had a decisive win, AT home, and now it's a series all of a sudden.

Remember, it's a not a series until a home team loses. 

Good call on being a close game. That was a great game. I loved how physical the refs were letting them play. It actually looked like basketball out there. I had warriors in 5 all along. They are too good of a team for CLE. The west is so much better than the east.

2 hours ago, Dmeade- said:

I am glad Draymond Green is suspended. He is the ultimate douche.

Im not disagreeing about Draymond being a douche but id counter and say the majority of the NBA is filled with a bunch of douche bags. Lebron is a pussy. He instigated the whole thing by stepping over Draymond. Draymond was right for calling Lebron a bitch because he is one. I would much rather be a douche than a bitch.

6 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Im not disagreeing about Draymond being a douche but id counter and say the majority of the NBA is filled with a bunch of douche bags. Lebron is a pussy. He instigated the whole thing by stepping over Draymond. Draymond was right for calling Lebron a bitch because he is one. I would much rather be a douche than a bitch.

I love Draymond

Lebron instigated this whole thing and I thought Green handled the situation perfectly when Lebron stepped over him. Lebron was trying his hardest to get Green to get a technical, and failed. 

Then Lebron goes to media and says DraymondLebron made personal comments about him and his family and kids. 

Then you find out Draymond called him a bitch. 

Lebrons such a sour puss. Lobby to get their all star suspended to give you a chance not to get closed out of yet another final. 

Im gonna laugh when Iggy blanks him tonight and GS win in 5 again.