Brandon Scherff highlight video amazing

OILERMAN

The Titans won't draft him but this is one mean dude. His highlight video is amazing to watch. He literally destroys defenders, including Randy Gregory

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a highlight vid, no one should get carried away by it. Oman, do you watch full games of players? You seem kinda lost when it comes draft season and the "draft nerds" take over the board.

I love how be basically jumps on everyone that goes down.   He also is gonna get called for holding a lot in the NFL if he's that blatant.

A lot of people think that he's going to be a guard in the NFL and not a particularly great one at that.

Just watching that, he looks tight hipped and super grabby. Definite mean streak though.

From his junior year. He wasnt as good this year. He grew up 20 miles from me in a small town, and actually played QB one year. He will be a really good guard in the NFL.

Edited by Tim

It's a highlight vid, no one should get carried away by it. Oman, do you watch full games of players? You seem kinda lost when it comes draft season and the "draft nerds" take over the board.

Good God no I don't watch players in full games, I'd rather pound dirt

I wouldn't say I'm lost but I don't pretend to be some ametuer scout.

I saw this highlight video on Grantland and thought it was awesome

As much as it pains me to even acknowledge the eastern Iowa school.. This guy is a straight beast. He dominated the last two years.

Also tough as hell. Had knee surgery after the season opener, and still played the next Sat. His down got beat down by the dominant team in the state.. CycloNation. Still impressive toughness.. He knew he had a payday coming, and still played when he didnt have to.. And was not expected to play.

Good God no I don't watch players in full games, I'd rather pound dirt

I wouldn't say I'm lost but I don't pretend to be some ametuer scout.

I saw this highlight video on Grantland and thought it was awesome

I just find it funny that you talk so much football but shune the idea of playing the "ametuer scout" role. This is the most important part of team building that fans can get the most insight into.

Don't be so worried about appearances! Drop the "expert analysis" tag and join the cool kids in the "amateur scout" crew!

I just find it funny that you talk so much football but shune the idea of playing the "ametuer scout" role. This is the most important part of team building that fans can get the most insight into.

Don't be so worried about appearances! Drop the "expert analysis" tag and join the cool kids in the "amateur scout" crew!

The idea of watching entire games bores me to tears

And I see no proof it gives anyone any real insight