Sign in to follow this  
volntitan

Daredevil

On 11/2/2018 at 7:05 AM, chef said:

Maybe Jessica Jones 1 could be close simply due to the villain.

It was very hard for the 2nd season to compete with the first without having David Tennant, but it was still much better than Iron Fist or Luke Cage.

chef   
10 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

It was very hard for the 2nd season to compete with the first without having David Tennant, but it was still much better than Iron Fist or Luke Cage.

I'm admittedly biased to all things Scots, but I can watch anything with him in it.  Loved Broadchurch.  He and D'onofrio elevated those Netflix Marvels shows in a big way.

I can still hear him yelling "Jessica!" or "Miller!"

1 hour ago, chef said:

I can still hear him yelling "Jessica!" or "Miller!"

With that accent of his it always sounded like "Mellar". But Tennant was still the best Doctor of all time, including fan-favorite Tom Baker.

On 11/1/2018 at 3:52 PM, Jonboy said:

If you guys fell off watching the Netflix shows...you really need to come back for season 3 of Daredevil. It's the best of Netflix's Marvel shows to date and it's not even close. Absolutely stellar. Dark and relentless. The show goes places I never anticipated.

There won't be a season 4, at least on Netflix. Sounds like they're getting rid of all the Marvel shows there, Jessica Jones and The Punisher are next.

2 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

There won't be a season 4, at least on Netflix. Sounds like they're getting rid of all the Marvel shows there, Jessica Jones and The Punisher are next.

Probably related to Disney's new streaming service and wanting to maintain as much control over as many Marvel properties as possible.

On 12/14/2018 at 3:21 PM, Come on Titans said:

Just getting started on Daredevil. Good show!

I'm still struggling a bit with the main villain (Fisk) being Gomer Pyle in Full Metal Jacket

full-metal-jacket-1987.jpgVincent-DOnofrio-as-Kingpin-in-Marvel-Da

I was banned by friends from yelling "What is your major malfunction, numbnuts!?" pretty quickly by friends while watching the first season.   Hes honestly one of the best parts of the series though and I think you will be able to move past his "Full Metal Jacket" roots. lol