Sign in to follow this  
volntitan

Daredevil

chef   

Definitely enjoyed the show but that final fight scene was one of the lamest fight scenes I've witnessed in awhile.

Didn't do a great job of carrying the initial momentum to the ending.

Jonboy   

If you guys fell off watching the Netflix shows...you really need to come back for season 3 of Daredevil. It's the best of Netflix's Marvel shows to date and it's not even close. Absolutely stellar. Dark and relentless. The show goes places I never anticipated. The first 2 episodes are a little slow and you wonder why they're spending so much time on certain characters, but the payoff is worth it. It kept me engaged the whole time and I didn't feel like they had a single filler episode. I was so into it I started watching episodes during my lunch break at work. Highly recommend.

If you haven't watched Defenders though, you'd probably want to at least watch/read a summary of it first. 

chef   
15 hours ago, Jonboy said:

If you guys fell off watching the Netflix shows...you really need to come back for season 3 of Daredevil. It's the best of Netflix's Marvel shows to date and it's not even close. Absolutely stellar. Dark and relentless. The show goes places I never anticipated. The first 2 episodes are a little slow and you wonder why they're spending so much time on certain characters, but the payoff is worth it. It kept me engaged the whole time and I didn't feel like they had a single filler episode. I was so into it I started watching episodes during my lunch break at work. Highly recommend.

If you haven't watched Defenders though, you'd probably want to at least watch/read a summary of it first. 

Finished it a few days ago.  Way better than season 2.  Probably better than 1 but hard to top that spring fresh feeling of a new show.  Maybe Jessica Jones 1 could be close simply due to the villain.  

But Vincent D'onofrio is just so incredibly good.  Mesmerizing on screen as Fisk. 

On 11/1/2018 at 3:52 PM, Jonboy said:

I couldn’t get through half of season 2 because I was never a big Daredevil comic reader. Do you have to have a good grasp on season 2 to enjoy season 3?

reo   
3 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

I couldn’t get through half of season 2 because I was never a big Daredevil comic reader. Do you have to have a good grasp on season 2 to enjoy season 3?

I'd say watching The Defenders is more important honestly. 

chef   
1 hour ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Did you watch S1?

Jonboy   
2 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

2 hours ago, reo said:

I'd say watching The Defenders is more important honestly. 

Agreed. Or at least reading what happens at the end of Defenders.