Daredevil

volntitan

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First let me say, I'm not a comics guy, but enjoy the "superhero" shows/movies. I just don't know the mythology of many of the superheroes from comics and daredevil is no exception. Watched dared

If you guys fell off watching the Netflix shows...you really need to come back for season 3 of Daredevil. It's the best of Netflix's Marvel shows to date and it's not even close. Absolutely stellar. D

Definitely enjoyed the show but that final fight scene was one of the lamest fight scenes I've witnessed in awhile.

Didn't do a great job of carrying the initial momentum to the ending.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

If you guys fell off watching the Netflix shows...you really need to come back for season 3 of Daredevil. It's the best of Netflix's Marvel shows to date and it's not even close. Absolutely stellar. Dark and relentless. The show goes places I never anticipated. The first 2 episodes are a little slow and you wonder why they're spending so much time on certain characters, but the payoff is worth it. It kept me engaged the whole time and I didn't feel like they had a single filler episode. I was so into it I started watching episodes during my lunch break at work. Highly recommend.

If you haven't watched Defenders though, you'd probably want to at least watch/read a summary of it first. 

15 hours ago, Jonboy said:

If you guys fell off watching the Netflix shows...you really need to come back for season 3 of Daredevil. It's the best of Netflix's Marvel shows to date and it's not even close. Absolutely stellar. Dark and relentless. The show goes places I never anticipated. The first 2 episodes are a little slow and you wonder why they're spending so much time on certain characters, but the payoff is worth it. It kept me engaged the whole time and I didn't feel like they had a single filler episode. I was so into it I started watching episodes during my lunch break at work. Highly recommend.

If you haven't watched Defenders though, you'd probably want to at least watch/read a summary of it first. 

Finished it a few days ago.  Way better than season 2.  Probably better than 1 but hard to top that spring fresh feeling of a new show.  Maybe Jessica Jones 1 could be close simply due to the villain.  

But Vincent D'onofrio is just so incredibly good.  Mesmerizing on screen as Fisk. 

On 11/1/2018 at 3:52 PM, Jonboy said:

I couldn’t get through half of season 2 because I was never a big Daredevil comic reader. Do you have to have a good grasp on season 2 to enjoy season 3?

3 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

I couldn’t get through half of season 2 because I was never a big Daredevil comic reader. Do you have to have a good grasp on season 2 to enjoy season 3?

I'd say watching The Defenders is more important honestly. 

2 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

2 hours ago, reo said:

I'd say watching The Defenders is more important honestly. 

Agreed. Or at least reading what happens at the end of Defenders.