CTF is a mod. What will be the fate of Faceless?

CMJ

Will we ever see Faceless again?

CTF being a mod, essentially gives ManningEnvy free reign as well.

Like in GoodFellas. To ManningEnvy, with CTF being "made" its like he is also being made.

I don't think ME will get any more leeway than he already has which is the same as anyone else. Also, there will be other mods. If ME crosses any lines that exist for everyone else I won't hesitate to step in myself. I hope that he's turned over a new leaf a little bit over here.

If faceless disapears, I'll miss his posts, especially to ME. At times he could have used a little more diplomacy as a mod but he was a good member of the community. These are the kind of sad casualties that happen when a board splits.

I'm at a loss to understand why me being a mod would impact on Faceless' posting volume here.

I think the real concern that you guys are pitching has to do with faceless' inability to censor ME through deletions of his posts...which by the way was never supposed to be the spirit of things here anyway. Last time I checked no other mod ever deleted posts just because he was getting owned including me, Oman, Code and every other mod here who has taken their lumps like a man.

I will give ME the latitude to post just as every other mod Guru enlists will.

if your boy doesn't have the ability to hang here without using his moderation tools that is no one's fault.

if Faceless doesn't post here as much I can pretty well guarantee it won't have anything to do with me.

Fair enough.

I have no problem or prior beef with ME either, so I have no desire to see him silenced.

Same goes with Face.

I just wasn't sure how deep the CTF-Faceless rivalry went.

I'm not the type who wants to silence someone if I don't personally care for them, which sounds like the same philosophy you have. But you're right, it will be up to Faceless now.

I didn't have a problem w/ Faceless until he started his personal crusade to try and annoy me... which generally ended w/ me pissing him off and him rage logging.

I didn't have a problem w/ Faceless until he started his personal crusade to try and annoy me... which generally ended w/ me pissing him off and him rage logging.
Your problem is that you are a little overly sensitive and too easily annoyed Reo. And CTF, I've never hidden from anyone. Oiler man banned me from the other board for owning him one too many times. I never did anything remotely ban worthy.

Your problem is that you are a little overly sensitive and too easily annoyed Reo. worthy.

lol he didn't really annoy me that often including when he started deleting my posts whenever i said w/ instead of with and then putting in that macro just for me (which I thought was hilarious). he'd also regularly delete my posts so he could get the last word in whenever i said something that he didn't have a response for which again, I found hilarious b/c it was an admission by him that he didn't have a good response. he even gave me a short suspension once when i got him and he deleted my post and then left but didn't want me responding.

the only times he really got on my nerves was when he'd take shots at people for no reason or when pressed on a subject he'd insult the poster instead of sticking to the topic. he was easily one of the worst posters on this board for that very reason, just barely behind Wolf.

he continually tried to bait me but 90% of the time he'd fail and rage log.

Oiler man banned me from the other board for owning him one too many times. I never did anything remotely ban worthy.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one.

I was given a 72hr timeout, during a heated debate on Fisher after we suffered a loss.

You know what guys? We have all seen Oman have 90% of this board against him and hammering him and i gotta believe you guys went way over the line there and were destroying conversation but, understand, these things are a judgement call and i'll let him speak for himself.

I have personally never banned anyone or suspended anyone and I can't see myself ever doing it and if I did think it needed to happen i would make sure GURU was on side.

You know what guys? We have all seen Oman have 90% of this board against him and hammering him and i gotta believe you guys went way over the line there and were destroying conversation but, understand, these things are a judgement call and i'll let him speak for himself.

I have personally never banned anyone or suspended anyone and I can't see myself ever doing it and if I did think it needed to happen i would make sure GURU was on side.

yeah, i agree. Most people that get banned or suspended generally doesn't bother me. Which is why the time Faceless suspended me b/c he wanted to get the last word in annoyed the crap outta me. The deleting of the posts was funny but the suspension was annoying. Code even went over the thread and agreed that I didn't say anything that was over the line iirc so did Oilerman. It was just Faceless being a dick b/c he could.

You don't have to worry about Butch going anywhere. He has way too big of an inferiority complex to fit in on any other board. Tell him I just saw that Stan signed up and he's going to bring GettyGreen and BosnianTitan with him. He'll throw in a tampon and be down here in no time.

You don't have to worry about Butch going anywhere. He has way too big of an inferiority complex to fit in on any other board. Tell him I just saw that Stan signed up and he's going to bring GettyGreen and BosnianTitan with him. He'll throw in a tampon and be down here in no time.

lmfao

I hope so.

The posts between you two are freakin' gold.

There haven't been that many post exchanged between Butch and myself. About the last one I really remember was when the SausageBoy pics started circulating on the internet. With a straight face he accused Manning of being a fag and breaking up Renee Zellweger's marriage. He said there are court documents to prove this also. When I asked him why no news agency had reported this (you would think they would love a story like that) all he could do was go BUH BUH BUH BUH. He was being dead serious also. That's when I first figured out Butch was Butch.

Archived